Tia Sharpe

I knew that this would end like this :( she was last seen on cctv last Thursday.....the fact that there were NO cctv images of her after that sends up red flags. In London its impossible to go about your daily life and not be on cctv somewhere. I think ive read the average londoner is photographed 200 times a day on cctv. Poor girl, rip

It is thought he hid her in the loft after reports of police taking in step ladders, what i don't understand is how they wouldn't of been able to smell her dead body especially after 1 week in the house the nan must of smelt something or suspected something no?

I think the grandmother knew. I also think he will be a coward and kill himself now :growlmad:

I think they all knew apart from the uncle. I also think he will kill himself

I too think the grandmother knew, weve had such warm weather of late and I am not convinced that she couldnt smell a dead body thats been in her home for little over a week.

I really want to know the motive, but i cant seem to think of any that are plausible.

I think that if we do get any answers they will be very disturbing. They seem an odd family..no way would I leave the area if my daughter was missing..something just isn't right about them.
I only hope Tis is at at peace..nobody can hurt you now love xx

Nothing makes sense does it apart from odd behaviour from few family members xx

I too think the grandmother knew, weve had such warm weather of late and I am not convinced that she couldnt smell a dead body thats been in her home for little over a week.

I really want to know the motive, but i cant seem to think of any that are plausible.

It's been 27 degrees in London for 2 days now! She must have known

My personal thought is Tia caught the step grandad and her mum together, they both knew all hell would break loose and that is the motive. It seems odd that her mum has disappeared because she needed to get away from it, if that was MY child there is no way in hell I would be anywhere else. Also apparently her family don't know where she is why wouldn't you tell people where you are if YOUR child is missing?

My personal thought is Tia caught the step grandad and her mum together, they both knew all hell would break loose and that is the motive. It seems odd that her mum has disappeared because she needed to get away from it, if that was MY child there is no way in hell I would be anywhere else. Also apparently her family don't know where she is why wouldn't you tell people where you are if YOUR child is missing?

I literally came here to post the exact same theory, ive got a horrible feeling this is whats happened. Tia's caught them together, Tia's angry and confused and he's said to the mother go get away ill make sure this is sorted out. I think he's gone to meet up with the mother now. Left her body in the attic in the hope the grandmother would take the flak and hes buggered off to be with the mother.

This actually makes a lot of sense. The grandmother does work nights so Tias mum does have alot of opportunity to do as your saying.

But why kill your child...Face the consequences of your actions if Tia does tell, but dont murder her :nope:

This actually makes a lot of sense. The grandmother does work nights so Tias mum does have alot of opportunity to do as your saying.

But why kill your child...Face the consequences of your actions of Tias does tell, but dont murder her :nope:

I don't think the mother was there when it happened, I think she left and he said he'd sort it - as Sarahcake said above. I'm not sure he meant to kill her. Obviously it's just my opinion and will probably be proven wrong!

Oh gosh :cry: How awful.....Its gotta be the grand-dad...

Also, surely her grandmother wouldve known the body was in her house, how could she not :nope:

I'm watching sky news and the reported made a comment that it was possible that the body was placed there quite recently. Otherwise I'm sure the place would have reeked of cadaverine.

and apparantly dogs had searched the house a few days before and they didn't uncover anything.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->