TICKERS!!!! are they good for our brain????

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
hey WTT girls right this is a thread about having a WTT ticker, do u not find yourself religiously looking at ur ticker wishing u could push the slider forward????? everyday i wait to see it go down just one more day but surely this is just adding to our insanity am i right?
why do we do it to ourselves? and the mad thing is im not going to get rid of it as much as it gets to me coz its like a time line till the day TTC again comes around, am i crazy is this just me?????? :rofl:

If you didnt have a ticker you would miss it? Its just one of those stupid things we like to do to ourselves huh? xx

so its not just me then, they are tourture they just dnt go down quick enough and also why is it time always flys by when u not waiting for something and when u really want something so bad and have to wait for it time just drags and drags, god 9 months sounds soo long a whole pregnancy long.....lol x x oh well just have to wait got me ticker in mean time.......lmao

id say they are good if you only have short time left!!! but i mean like 7 days... 6 days etc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->