TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

This whole knee surgery thing is driving me nuts. They called today and told me the surgery is scheduled for the 8th...which also happens to be roughly 8dpo for me. I am partially wanting to just cancel because there is the possibility of being pregnant but then I have to wait longer to have my knee fixed if I'm not and the sooner the better with school starting. I don't want to potentially cause harm though if this is the one. I have no idea what I'm going to do. When I go get my pre-op stuff done I'm going to talk to them about it. I know they do a pregnancy test before surgery but I don't want them to do it on the day and then tell my mom at the same time if it turns out positive. She has insisted on being the one to go with e to the surgery center. Uhg. Just really terrible timing.

need to do some catching up!!
:happydance: yey for O Kayla!! and Happy birthday Lucy!!!

Honey congrats on 8 weeks!! almost done with the 1st trimester! :happydance:

How is everyone else??

Hi girls! I know I haven't been on much but wanted to share my scan! It's a boy! He was absolutely perfect. I have a partial previa though, so I'll have to have more ultrasounds, but from what I read they almost always move up :)

Attachments

• IMG_2582443376254.jpg
    IMG_2582443376254.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2572058499799.jpg
    IMG_2572058499799.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6
Wow guys!! So much going on!

Congrats to all your prego ladies :)

Laura - I think I died at that photo, she's gorgeous!!

It's been a year of hell but I'm finally divorced! Yippee! I've also got a new job as Senior Accountant and things are going REALLY well with OH. We've been together 7 months now. It seems like forever though, in a nice way. Xxxx

Grace, love the scans. You got some great shots! Is it just a partial previa or a complete one?

Harri that is awesome! I'm so glad you're doing well! I have no idea what a senior accountant does but it sounds important haha

Broke down and tested this morning but it was negative as I expected.

How many dpo are you Kayla?
We accidentally had unprotected sex this month (a few times!) because I just forgot to start taking my pill again after my period. Idiot!
Anyway, I suspect I am roughly 7dpo but I've got AF cramps so possibly I'm closer to AF than I thought.

Xx

She said the placenta was covering my cervix about halfway. So I'm assuming that's partial.

Hey harri!!! So pleased for you! Awesome news!

Grace - beautiful scans massive congrats! 4 weeks till find out what I'm having!!

Kayla - it's not over yet you are quite early!!

Harri- I'm at 6dpo right now. I know it's way early but I just couldn't resist:haha:

Grace- That's good! The partial ones seem to be more likely to move than a complete previa. That probably had a lot to do with your early bleeding too!

Harri- I'm at 6dpo right now. I know it's way early but I just couldn't resist:haha:

Grace- That's good! The partial ones seem to be more likely to move than a complete previa. That probably had a lot to do with your early bleeding too!

That's what she said, as soon as she moved her wand over it she asked if I'd had any bleeding. And she said that's probably what caused it.

OMG!!!!

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/A2F34C97-F351-4526-A94C-8F0339F497F4_1.jpg

O M G Harri!!!!!!! You have just made me shreak out at my desk!!!!!! Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!! Are you happy about this?

I'm so happy!!!! It took a year to get pregnant with Theo so for this to come out of the blue without trying is amazing. I'm so excited!

I'm scared about telling people... I only split up with my husband a year ago! :o

Xxxx

Looks like I have to have my surgery tomorrow. BFN FRER today, all I saw was that darn indent line. I am kind of looking forward to the pampering I will get though. Unless the doctor's test shows something tomorrow I have my surgery at 7:15am. I'm kind of hoping it does but I just don't feel hopeful this cycle for some reason. I'm not even all that excited about testing.

Oh I'm sorry Kayla :( least if you get surgery out of way this month there is nothing to stop you going forwards xxx

Harri - who cares about what they think - you deserve happiness and I am so so so happy for you!!

Hi girls!! Harri, so happy for you!! AAAAHHH!!! CONGRATS!!! Don't worry about telling people, I am in a very similar boat, tried for 2 years with Jack and only been with OH for a few months and BAM!! Have worried so much about people's reactions but do you know what? sod them!!! aaaaaah!!! such bloody great news!!! xxx

Aww Grace, congrats on a boy and love the scan pics!!

How is everyone else? Kayla, you’re 8dpo now then right? Anything to report? - just seen you're having you;re surgey, thinking of you. xx

As for me, I am sooo frustrated, 2 more weeks til the scan and it honestly feels like forever!! I am really big and people at work see I am showing. I look at least a month further. I will add a bump pic at the weekend.
Been having more nightmares from Jack’s dad. He is still drinking & being abusive but worse still he is messing around with Jacks payments. He is a control freak and a selfish man and it upsets me that he can’t just move on and put his son first.

We are meant to be getting this hurricane Bertha Sunday – but OH is determined to take me and Jack to the park for a picnic so that should be fun haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with the surgery Kayla!

Thanks guys! I'm so nervous and scared, I think I'll be booking an early scan.

God knows what the new work will think, ha. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->