TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

That's awesome T! So your little one and Roxas will probably have a birthday somewhat close!

Thankfully my knee is a little bit better, I can bend it and my limp is getting better but it is still swollen and really unstable. School is doing a great job of keeping me distracted. I forgot how much of my life gets sucked into the black hole of nursing school. Although my entire career and the last two years of my life come down to one test tomorrow. Each semester we must pass a dosage calculation test with 100% or we fail the class. They give us three chances to pass and I have struck out on two. Tomorrow I take the last chance test and if I don't pass I will fail the semester and be dropped from the program. They only allow one re-admittance to the program and I've already used it so if I get kicked out...I am out for good and two years of my life has just gone to waste and I will have to start all over at a different school or something. I don't even know what I will do if that happens. I can't even think about it. It's ten simple math problems but they are probably the most important ones I will ever solve.

Good luck Kayla!!!!

I'm feeling rough T! Morning sickness is so bad this time. I only got slight nausea with Theo, I'm full on puking all the time now.

Xxx

Thank God I passed my test. Funny how much easier it seemed when there wasn't a ton of stuff going on around me. Now I just have to pass the rest of the semester.

I have no idea what's going on with my cycle. Today I got a smiley face on my digital OPK but the IC was not positive at all, like not even close. Judging along with my other symptoms I'm going to trust the digital one but I just feel confused now. Not a new feeling for me at least.

Hope you feel better soon Harri!:hugs::hugs:

Well done on passing your test Kayla!!!

Hope the ms lets up soon harri, I didn't have the throwing up but definitely had the all day nausea this time round. Gets so wearing!!

Looks like I'm 2DPO today. Fingers crossed this is the one. I made sure to sit in the "pregnant chair" at work all day yesterday haha. Every nurse who sits in that chair seems to end up pregnant.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for anything but it's hard not to. Funny enough, if this were to be the one my kids would be born roughly the same timing as DH and his brothers were. Roxas and Lucy are within weeks of DH's and his older brother's birthday. This time my due date would be in late may...within days of DH's younger brother's birthday! That has to be some kind of good sign right haha

How is everybody feeling? I'm proud of myself... I'm 5dpo I haven't POAS yet! It's a record :haha:

Well done Kayla :) must be coming soon though aye :p

I have my anatomy scan tonight so am super excited to find out what gender we have on board. I am happy either way.

Hi!! Hope everyone is ok, just a quick hello to wish you all well, keeping everything crossed for you Kayla – and T I can’t wait to hear how you get on!! I am feeling ok, bump has grown AGAIN and am tired all the time with odd cravings but I don’t care, it’s all worth it. :)
Harri, how are you?
xxxxxxxxxx

Awww T that's wonderful!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh a GIRL! Yay! :happydance:

BFN this morning. Today has been tough. All I want to do is just sleep and eat when I have three papers to write and two online tests to do oh and the kids:haha:. This busy schedule is going to be the death of me.

Still early Kayla :)

How much longer do you have to go on your course? From memory there is light at the end of the tunnel if you can just hang in there a bit longer :)

I have 13 weeks left of school! I'm so ready to be done. I started my doula course training too. Apparently I just enjoy torture:haha:

Wow Kayla I admire all that you do, you should be very proud :)
And there's still time for that BFP ;) xxxxxxxx

A GIRL!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of each, how perfect <3

Yay!!! Congrats T, that's fab news!!!

I'm good thanks, taking ginger root for my sickness and it's nearly disappeared. Scan has been confirmed for 30th September. 25 days to go :happydance:

Starting to get a bump already, it's ridiculous. I didn't show for ages with Theo.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->