Time foe Doctors

gilmore85

LTTTC -> ICSI/IVF
Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

Well me and my OH are coming up to 2 years TTC so we have decided that after the new year we will make an appointment with the doctor. Basically what do I say / ask? I don't even have the slightest idea as to what they will do and also what should I say to the receptionist when she asks what I want the appointment for (doesn't happen all the time only when they are really busy and they suggest a doctor to call back)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Just tell them how long you have been ttc and ask for as many tests as they are prepared to give you. LBH unless you have incredibly low progesterone levels they are likely just to refer you

Yeh just what cooch said tell them uve been tryin to get pregnant for 2 years and u want to get checked out ,my doc took a blood test on day 14 to check i was ovulatin,and my boyfriend got a sperm check done then I got reffered only took a few weeks for my appointment my first ones tomoro,don't let them fob u off with anythin though tell them u dont want to wait any longer.
Best of luck to you
Ps tell the nosey receptionist its regarding fertility.
X x

Basically they will say that it can take a healthy couple 3 years to concieve I'm on my 27 month now so ur pretty much like me. Just be honest and yeah tell
Them u have been at it for 2 years no joy thu should get ball rolling x good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->