time goes fast when your on babyandbump

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
time goes fast when your on babyandbump is it me or is it the same for every one ??????:hugs:

Same for me too!
Ill pop on for half hour to eat my lunch and my half hour is up b4 ive eaten all my sandwich lol

oh yes!! i have to do my jobs before i sit down to bnb, otherwise nothing gets done :dohh:

Very very true!

I pop on for 5 minutes & then before I know it Maya is due a feed!

Since I've been written off work for the rest of my pregnancy BnB is a total GODSEND. Seriously... I don't know what I'd do with out it!

yeah....ive got really addicted the last few weeks, and im neglecting my housework and hubby!! :rofl:

Time really does fly. Whenever I'm at the table with the laptop he says "You bumping again?" It's just expected nowadays lol xXx

So true!! I have to make sure I get things done before I sit down and come on here! x

Very very true!

I pop on for 5 minutes & then before I know it Maya is due a feed!

I read it right :wohoo: :rofl: x

hahaha i know the feeling, every time my OH calls me during the day he asks if i'm on my favorite website again. hahaha.

I have to do everything else before i come on here else it wont get done :rofl:

i have even missed to bid on things on ebay cos i have been on hear lol:rofl:

It def makes my day faster as im so bored in work im constantly on here :D

Omg the housework....i have to do that in the mornings before i take my daughter to school. Coz when we get back from dropping her off my son goes for a nap. Then its time for BnB!! That way i know ive done all my housework..its out of the way so nothing can make me feel like i shouldnt be on here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->