Time machine anyone?

kateqpr

Reaction score
As some of you know, i had a cervical stitch placed last week. So far so good. Have next cervical length scan this Thur. I'm off work at the mo, and God time is dragging sooooo slooooowwwww.

I'm just willing the hours and days away as i want to make it to at least 28 weeks before i'll start to relax i think. And each week i have a scan its just feels like another hurdle to get over.

Anyone got a time machine i can nip in and fast forward to the end of Nov???

I hate i'm just wishing time away. Any advice (other than giving Michael J Fox and The Doc a call to see if they'll lend me their car)

When I was really ill with little one I had the idea of asking the doctor to put me to sleep until LO was born!!!!!:rofl:

erm start a hobby i started makin a baby scrapbook with lil memories and things in places me and oh have been and things we've done throught pregnancy and my cravings etc something to keep u busy. Althought i'm just as bad, gender scan is 2 weeks today and i'm wishing the days/hours/mins away can't wait!!! xxx

If you do manage to get hold of a time machine Kate let me jump in there with you!
Time seems to be creeping past.... I cant wait til maternity leave starts!!! YAAAAYYY
Have you tried online bingo? I only play the ones where they give you free money to sign up so i dont waste my own...i find that passes the time a bit quicker

i know exactly how you feel!

my consultant signed me off work two weeks ago and its dragging

just wish i could relax and enjoy the pregnancy!

:hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->