Time to start counting.......

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't pregnant lol

AF arrived last night after a 33 days cycle straight off the pill (I am very pleased with this....I had a 55 day cycle last time! :thumbup:) - we're not actually trying this month as if we were the get pg this month we would end up with two children with birthdays at the end of October, and we don't think this is fair to Earl, or indeed financially viable! lol

So this month is a 'practice' month lol - trying to decide how best and I think we have opted for the charting method - we can't be trusted with any other method other than abstinance :blush: lol

So.....here we go. Next month we're officially 'trying to get pregnant' rather than TTC (I got so stressed out last time lol) with a break in Mar/April if we're not successful so as to avoid Xmas (we'll see if we actually bother to do that but I love Christmas and don't want to be in labour and miss my turkey dinner - :blush::haha:)

Best be off....earl is mushing biscuit into the carpet! :dohh: Remind me....why do I want another again! lol :dohh:

My first one was without ttc and i wAs due on xmas day but she was late and born in dec 27 that was when i was in my twenties here i am trying for one now and so far no luck will be happy whenever it happens i cant believe how difficult it is i wouldnt believe if someone told me this 11 years ago!! İ wish u best of luck hope u get pregnant soon with a healthy baby on the dates you wAnt

Good luck ladies!!! :thumbup:

I wish someone had told me it was this difficult too. I ask friends who ttc and they all said about 4 months so I thought... yeah I can live with that... 11 months later :brat: lol x

Thanks ladies!

I don't know whether we'll bother with skipping the christmas one as my cycles may miss christmas and also, we may be late/early so we'll see. I know it's probably frivolous and I would be happy either way, we like to have these things planned out.

Good luck to both of you - I hope your BFPs happen soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"