Time to start NTNP

How's everyone doing? Well I am day 11 into cycle 1 of a natural period since coming off the pill. I did an ovulation test and there is a faint line! Is this early to be ovulating?

Good luck to you hun. x I said I wouldnt start doing ovulation tests etc but I cant help it! x

Hey girls:wave: congrats to the :bfp: I'm currently on day 10 of my 3rd cycle, now temping,opk so hope to catch my eggie this month :)

Good luck Mrs A! Hope the temping etc pays off for you!

Hope everyone else ttc is doing okay, and relaxing (as much as possible!) x

Good luck Mrs A! Hope the temping etc pays off for you!

Hope everyone else ttc is doing okay, and relaxing (as much as possible!) x

Thanks honey. Soooo want to fall this month, both my husband and I are December born, and I reeeeeealky don't want a sagitarian baby ( being that sign myself!- nightmare!) xxx

Ive never really looked at star signs.. My dd is aquarius, im cancer and oh is scorpio... No idea what they say about us! Haha.

Looks like you are getting closer to the big O so have fun and i have my fingers crossed this is your month!

Ahh your all calming types. Im a Sagittarius. I always have to be in charge and in control, cant imagine a vaby like that grrrr nightmare!

https://www.forecasters.co.nz/Signs/Whats+my+Star+Sign.html

:hugs: Jch ^^^^ Hope it happens soon. x

I can't help peeking in here every now and then, not quite ready to ttc yet but it is an exciting idea!

Good luck to those ttc x

:hugs: jch x x x

Thanks. I'm 5 days early this cycle which is annoying because I have been like clockwork with a 30 day cycle every month up until this month and it makes it really difficult to know when I'll be ovulating next time now! Maybe I missed when I was ovulating as my cycle wasn't usual this month.

Thanks. I'm 5 days early this cycle which is annoying because I have been like clockwork with a 30 day cycle every month up until this month and it makes it really difficult to know when I'll be ovulating next time now! Maybe I missed when I was ovulating as my cycle wasn't usual this month.

Have you thought about the ovulation sticks? You can get cheap ones on eBay I used them with LO and will be for the next LO- I am so not laid back when it comes to ttc!!

Have you thought about the ovulation sticks? You can get cheap ones on eBay I used them with LO and will be for the next LO- I am so not laid back when it comes to ttc!!

Yes I am definitely going to use them this month. I hadn't used them as my cycle has been like clockwork since my periods returned after Tommy, as I've been keeping track of it ready for TTC, and I thought I wouldn't need them!

Yes I am definitely going to use them this month. I hadn't used them as my cycle has been like clockwork since my periods returned after Tommy, as I've been keeping track of it ready for TTC, and I thought I wouldn't need them!

oh, bummer! hopefully next month will be the month!

I started using them and temping this month, it really helps keep my focus from stressing about the actual "getting" pregnant, which I find the worst. I was also 5 days early, and bled only for a day, which ended in a chemical. Fx for you, I'd defo recommend first response ov tests. X x x

Think im about to ovulate in the next few days. Im on my 6th month ntnp getting stressed now lol

I 'should' ovulate on Wednesday, but we"ll see what my opk and temps say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->