Time

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
Does anyone else flip between wanting to make the most of every moment and then wanting to rush to the next big milestone?
This is more than likely going to be my last baby and I don’t want to wish this pregnancy away but at the same time, I’m always looking towards the next milestone.
I want to fast forward to 24 weeks and the point of viability. Then I’m thinking about the third trimester etc etc. Not to mention my next scan in a couple of weeks!
Anyone else feeling like this?

Yep, me! :roll:

This is also going to be my last pregnancy. I'm 22 weeks now and have felt pretty crappy upto now. As soon as i had my 20 week scan and found out I'm having a girl, now I feel like I'm counting down the days to my due date because I can't wait to see her little face :)

It’s just so exciting isn’t it? I can’t wait to meet my baby! We’ve not found out the sex so I think that’s adding to me wanting to rush it all through!

Yes it really is exciting :) I just feel like 4 months is ages away but really it's not that long

Yes it really is exciting :) I just feel like 4 months is ages away but really it's not that long

it does feel like ages away, unless I think of all the things I need to get done in that time and it doesn’t feel like any time at all :haha:
Weirdly I feel like my first trimester went really quickly but the second is going slower when it’s usually the other way around!

it does feel like ages away, unless I think of all the things I need to get done in that time and it doesn’t feel like any time at all :haha:
Weirdly I feel like my first trimester went really quickly but the second is going slower when it’s usually the other way around!

Yeah I'm finding that too! The 2nd trimester is dragging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->