Tinsel Tots 2009

OMG!!!! I've just seen that GG is up the duff!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!! Congratulations. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Yes early days, but I have a good feeling about you. So you've got a November baby in you?.. almost a Tinsel Tot! Christmas will be a fun one! x

i was orginally a bonfire baby before tinsel tot...spooky eh was the first group i joined and now im gonna have a bonfire baby :D xx

Just saw it...Congratulations GG, happy and healthy 9 months!!:happydance:

GG-Yay!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Wishing you health & love!

&Angelblue don't worry I am in the same boat as you and feel for you. I can't come on B&B as much-I see people saying how its taking forever when they have been trying 1 or 2 cycles and here I am 16 cycles later, 34 years old with no baby...........I've really had to distract myself with LOTS of other activities lately and just check in on some threads here to really to see how my lovely ladys are doing-that is all. Not even temping or charting anymore-it got too hard. You can PM me if you need to chat.

Hope everyone else is fine!!!! For my FB friends I really enjoy keeping up with you on there! I am on that constantly so I don't miss the things I tend to miss on B&B.

hello everyone.....wow ive not been on this thread for a loooong time. can i have an update :D who's pregnant now? sorry for those still waiting, hope you catch soon. i know its tough, i was once there myself, but your time will come. that sounds so cliche but i believe its true. my sister has been trying for 11 months now for her 4th (last one), and its so hard to see her going through each month feeling low when that damn witch comes, but i know she'd appreciate it so much more when it does happen.

well i thought i'd prop up a picture of my big bump.....and i mean big. it suprises everyone when they realise that im due 23rd August lol. but i know he/she is happy in there and loves poking out so thats all that matters as far as im concerned. so heres my bump at 18weeks (22nd March) then again at 19 weeks (1st April).....
18 weeks: https://j.imagehost.org/t/0471/18week_bump_on_22ndmarch.jpg 19 weeks: https://j.imagehost.org/t/0634/1stapril10.jpg
second pic is from a higher angle as my fiance tilted the camera to show me looking down. i couldnt help but smile at that bump. isnt it huuuuge?! lol :cloud9: i find out the gender on tuesday (6th).

anyways, hows everyone been? god its been so long. hope all is well. x :hugs:

awww thanks ladies...omg i see you're both expecting too. :D congrats.

i just read through a few pages and the last time i was on here i said i was due 26th july and that my scan on 14th january would give me a better date.....well it did!! just not the date i thought it would be....i was put back 4 weeks so they said i am due 23rd august instead. so basically it worked out that i conceived about 3 days before my period was due in november, how odd, i never expected that. but had a better scan in february and im on track. im officially 19 weeks 3 days and loving every second of it.

how are you both coping? my beginning (first 16 weeks) was awful. i suffered with alot of symptoms. im alot better now though. xx

hi angel so nice to get an update from you :) u have a lovely bump so cute! x

Hi Angel, loving the bump! I 'popped' last week and now have a bit of a bump. We've got our scan on Weds so are hoping to find out the sex then. x

i had my scan today :D baby is really well. and i found out the sex. im having a boy :happydance: i saw his lil winky before my fiance and the sonographer. i was so happy that everything was ok and that we got to find out the gender.....now we can finally say "HE". i ended up crying with happiness when i saw the scan. his little heartbeat was so cute and bright. still couldnt get a good scan picture though because he kept moving lol....he did that on the 11 week scan too.....cheeky bugger haha. i have another scan next week to check he anatomy because he wouldnt stay still long enough. im also under consultant care so have to go back at 28 weeks for another scan and a glucose test, apparently i will have to go back at 34 weeks or 38 weeks for another check up scan, just depends on what they think from the 28 week scan. im unsure why i have so many scans but they say its to check me and baby as im under extra care. i dont mind though, means i get to see my baby more and have extra scan pics :D

oooh F&C cant wait to hear what you're having :D its such an amazing feeling when you find out.

good luck all who are waiting still and congrats to everyone who got bfps. im off again now, not sure when im back though. take care xx

Congrats Angel! We are also have a little boy. Ours always seems to be quite still at the scans which means we get great pics but I know he's active as I feel him quite a bit!! Hope you are both well. x

OH MY GOD - I dont know if any of you still go on this thread but I've done 2 tests today - just Tesco ones and they are both :bfp:!!!

We are in shock and I just can't believe it - is this real??? I feel like I can't believe it until I go to the docs but they quite often dont bother doing another test anyway dont they?

:happydance: AAAHHHHHHHH :happydance:

Wooo congrats angelblue!!! Thats fab news!! :) so u will be due in jan?? Xxx

Yeah I think so, my last period was 1st April so it should be beginning of Jan! (not so good after xmas on the old purse but never mind ha ha ha!)

I can't take it in - I must be if I've had 2 :bfp:s right?? Did the doc do another test for you? aahhh I feel like I'm dreaming!!! Did you tell everyone straight away???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->