Tiny little rant :(

Maurie

TTC with 1 Angel
Reaction score
I went to get my progesterone checked on Monday. I was nervous about it, and I was starting to get my small headaches. until Monday. then got the test. They said that I could call the doctor tomorrow and get my test results....:happydance:

I called they found the results but the dr who ordered the test had to review it before they could tell me the results, They couldn't even give me a number!... She is out until FRIDAY! :growlmad::brat:
This has triggered my migraines... I haven't had migraines in almost 2 years... I am so frustrated because we are supposed to be starting Clomid next cycle and that is coming right up! I need to know what is going on, for next cycle.

I thought about having another Doc call but Im not sure I want anyone to know the results before me. :muaha:

Sorry for the rant, just so frustrated the the whole TTC journey has made these stupid complex migraines re-appear.

She's back Friday is code you'll get your results sometime next week, that is if she doesn't go on vacation!! Ugh, I hear you.

Trying to get anything fertility accomplished is going to be a pain in the ass for the next few months. I just switched doctors to get my HSG done..but since I ovulate I've been putting it off and was depressed about my DH's SA. And I can't get in for just the initial appointment until Dec 14th!! But I'm going to call daily to see if I can take someone's cancellation.

Hopefully, she gets back to you!

sorry to hear this maurie unfortunately this happens even in the UK. i am grateful it didnt happen 2 me bt then i was told 2 make an appt to get them + discuss my nxt step + my FS i have to wait until jan to get my results.
keep strong it wil b worth it in the end
:dust:

Its crazy!
I understand that we have monthly cycles not weekly, but you would think they would try to make the most of each cycle.
Armywife, Good luck on your HSG, and I love that you are calling every day, we must stay persistent ](*,)

FINALLY SOME ANSWERS!!!

I got my results today,
My progesterone was at 12.9 It is supposed to be more than 15
Its not super low but still low enough to show that there is something going on.
I am so excited that I finally have some answers! :happydance:

I even want to post on facebook, how stupid lol:dohh: I wont though.

Onto Clomid when :witch: shows herself. Should be in the next week or so. I actually want her even sooner now!

FINALLY SOME ANSWERS!!!

I got my results today,
My progesterone was at 12.9 It is supposed to be more than 15
Its not super low but still low enough to show that there is something going on.
I am so excited that I finally have some answers! :happydance:

I even want to post on facebook, how stupid lol:dohh: I wont though.

Onto Clomid when :witch: shows herself. Should be in the next week or so. I actually want her even sooner now!

Wow!! I am at 12.9 too! Did they put you on suppositories or supplements? I am 8 dp IUI and had to go on 100mg of progesterone 2x daily. From what I have read, 12.9 is "good FOR conceiving", but low if "you have already implanted" oh so nerve wracking!! :hugs: hugs and lots of hope and :dust: for us!! I am on Clomid too, so I think my #s are supposed to be in the 20s....

My Doc hasn't mentioned any supplements just clomid for the first month. Then we will re-evaluate and I will get progesterone checked next cycle again.

but :witch: hasn't showed herself yet? Why wouldn't you want to get some progesterone this month in case you have a bean in there?

Ive tested 3 times this month all BFN, my cycles are usually about 30-32 days...

Im sure I am out this month, All signs of AF are here right on schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->