• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tinz mummies - need to worry?!

miraclemomma

Mummy of 1 + pregnant
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I'm on 4500 units of tinzaparin each day (preventative dose) as I had PEs after I had my son two years ago.
I dropped my repeat prescription at the pharmacy on Thursday with the intention of collecting my prescription Friday. Took my injection Thursday night. Didn't even consider p it was a bank holiday Friday so the chemist was closed. Somehow entirely forgot about the prescription today (baby brain), so now can't collect til Tuesday. Have phoned my local Womens Health Unit and they've said that they can try and help tomorrow if I go in to the hospital ( they think they'll struggle to get their hands on a prescription tonight - the nurse seemed concerned about me missing a dose but there wasn't a dr about to ask), but I'm concerned that I'll have gone two days without an injection.... Anyone else done this..... Am I over worrying?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->