tired all the time but is it all in my head

Lenny

stepmam and mammy :)
Reaction score
Eee I don't no what to think me and oh are ntnp cos I don't wanna put to much presure on us the first few months this is only the first month since getting my implant out I got it taken out on the 14th jan I've decided to test on the 14th feb just to put my mind at ease really but I've been getting really tired during the day wanting to doze off on the couch and I don't no if its all in my head or if it cud be a early sign lol I think it might be me overthinking stuff.

Does anybody else ever feel like this?? Lol xx

Ha, all the time! Every time I feel something I think surely I must be imagining it :D it's normal! It could also be an early sign but if you had the implant out only 2 weeks ago it is unlikely you would be feeling signs yet (2 weeks isn't really enough time for ovulation then implantation). See how the next couple of weeks goes. Good luck! :D

i no i no lol i cant believe its only been 2 weeks!! it feels like its been so much longer!!! gggrrr i wish AF wud atleast show up i havnt had any bleeding since i had it out

I was wondering if anybody else could relate to this I've had my implant out the 14th of jan and iam soo over emotional everything is getting on my nerves and making me wanna cry I don't think iam pregnant cos ppl have been telling me its very unlikly I'll be havin symptoms this early but the tiredness and over emotion is doin my head in iam normally very liad bak and a night owl but its 10 o'clock and fallin asleepand been fighting with my OH for 2 days anybody experinced this comming off the implant??

I haven't had the implant but as with all hormonal contraception it's normal to get lots of symptoms as your body adjusts to being off it and starts producing its own hormones again. It's annoying they are all like pregnancy symptoms though! :D

hi Lenny

we had our implants taken out on the same day and experiencing similar symptoms. If my cycle had stayed the same as the last year I would have af now but nothing?

have the usual leading up to symptoms so hoping it will be soon so I no its out of my system.

keep us posted its nice to no that there is someone going through the same things at the same time :flower:

hi. i am the same. had implant out in dec and have been symtom spotting like crazy learning about my body is quite fun tho as for 9 years i never took any notice having the implant in.
it does seem a little soon for you to be getting pregnancy symptoms but it does happen on the rare occasion women can get caught straight away. no such luck for me yet tho.
it can be frustrating waiting for everything to return to normal after having the implant out. i didnt get af for 6 weeks after having it removed and was convinced i was pregnant although i wasnt. i am much more relaxed now tho as my cycles are becoming more regular. good luck hun x

eee its been a month next monday and iam still tired all the time and my boobs are really starting to ache badly so am hoping this is a good sign of either af or BFP so fingers crossed :) ill have some sort of result soon!! lol x

i havent ever had an implant, but my head always seems to pick up on little things like being overly tired, my breasts aching, something tasting funny....

but af always comes :growlmad:

when i do get PG, i'll just think its my head playing tricks on me again!! :blush:

eee iam going thru the wars at the min i had a cold for 2 weeks the week after havin my implant out then i fell over and hurt my ankle that took just over a week to get bak on my feet now ive got a stuffy nose and ive been sneezing for 2 days eee whats going on with me lol

Its taking over my mind haha! I feel like im tired all the time, and needing to pee alot, but im not even due on til between the 20th -23rd LOL! silly me x

Ok ppl finally!! AF payed me a visit yesterday and instead of being guttered I was thrilled atleast I no my bodys getting bak on track I was so worried it would take months. Its been 29 days so I don't think that's a bad cycle at all so iam hoping I become regular. So iam generally happy now iam gonna class the babymaking starting now :) yey!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->