tired and short of breath

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
I feel like I am at a high altitude or something. There are times where after standing for a few minutes I have no energy and am short of breath and need to sit down. Is this normal? I remember having this with my first pregnancy, but I was like 7 months pregnant. I don't think I am anemic or anything as I had blood work done at the end of last year and everything was perfect. Anyone else get this? Thanks!

Yeah, I constantly feel that I'm short of breath! It is so frustrating! Initially I thought it was because I have asthma, so I just kept taking my asthma inhaler more and more. Until I realized I wasn't feeling any better after inhaling, so it couldn't be the asthma. I'm getting completely desperate because of that, but there's little I can do right now. I have an appointment with my GP in 10 days because of this. Good luck :)

8 Weeks and tired and breathless too! I'm putting it down to organs pushing around knocking off my diaphragm :)

It is normal, unfortunately. :( it's more due to hormones than things being pushed around this early. I know it sucks!!!

Thanks ladies. Glad to know it's nothing bad! Wish it would go away though!

Yup, I'm with you! I'm 8 weeks today and had lots of shortness of breath through the day. So tired I dozed off at work:shy: oops!

Hopefully it'll improve for a while before getting back to feeling out of breath. I was really short of breath around week 7-9 too, the last couple of weeks have been much better. Yesterday I start feeling dizzy again and I don't recall being dizzy so early on last time. I'm 13 weeks. A couple days ago I started feeling like I can't take a full breath again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->