TMI-hemorrhoid/piles help please!

blondeNklutzi

Mika's Mommy and TTC
Reaction score
This is really TMI but ever since my third tri I have had hemmoroids. They have been even worse since I gave birth. They go away and then flare back up. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice to make them go away or not hurt? They are excruciating, my job requires me to sit and it hurts so bad. I kind of don't want to get one of the little pillow/ring things to sit on at work though because that's embarassing! :blush:

Right now I'm taking stool softeners to make pooing easier, and eating lots of fiber, but I don't know what else to do. Told you this was going to be tmi!

:hugs: :hugs:

Have you tried the cream and suppositories? I know it's eeewwwgh but they really do work!
If yes and you are no better - ask to be referred to a colorectal/ coloprocto in US surgeon and you can have a VERY small op to band them, they do it all the time, I know it's embarassing but they'd be gone then :thumbup:

As pip says, get some cream for them as well :flower:

Good idea ladies, I will try this. I have been using witch hazel pads and they help a tiny bit, but not for very long. It really is just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->