TMI--I know.... Diarrhea

themaybaby

Reaction score
Are any of you lady's having bathroom problems :blush: I didn't have this with my daughter. I'm having loose bowels and it's frustrating.. I feel like I'm 80 and incontinent. I mean I haven't gone on myself. But sometime I'll feel gassy, and well, it's not gas if you catch my drift.

Totally with you! I'm 9 weeks and had it on and off since BFP!
I've read loads of posts about it, apparently completely normal.
Mines terrible today
!!! X

I'm TOTALLY with you on that one!! I've had it with my other 2 kids as well!! I go from constipated to diarrhea every day.

OMG Yesssss!!!! I m a once a day girl normally. But I got my BFP and bammm. I go at least 5 times a day, always loose (sorry tmi). If I hear my belly growl I am looking for the potty. It's like having food poisoning for 8 weeks straight.
And for what its worth I'm extra gassy as well, so if o have to go in public, everyone in the bathroom knows what I'm doing. :blush: again sorry for the tmi.

Totally with you! I'm 9 weeks and had it on and off since BFP!
I've read loads of posts about it, apparently completely normal.
Mines terrible today
!!! X

Sooo happy it's normal... Although very annoying. Especially when I'm at work! :haha::haha:

I'm TOTALLY with you on that one!! I've had it with my other 2 kids as well!! I go from constipated to diarrhea every day.

I haven't had the constipation.. Not looking forward to it at all! Lol

OMG Yesssss!!!! I m a once a day girl normally. But I got my BFP and bammm. I go at least 5 times a day, always loose (sorry tmi). If I hear my belly growl I am looking for the potty. It's like having food poisoning for 8 weeks straight.
And for what its worth I'm extra gassy as well, so if o have to go in public, everyone in the bathroom knows what I'm doing. :blush: again sorry for the tmi.

Yeah! I have the gas too. I'm in bed with my fiancee and hoping he doesn't hear!!!!:haha:

Yeah! I have the gas too. I'm in bed with my fiancee and hoping he doesn't hear!!!!:haha:

hahaha oh yes! The gas is awful!! I don't remember being this gassy with my other 2!!!

ME TOO! One day I have bad diarrhea and then I dont go for 5days! That is a weekly thing for me now!!

So pleased you said that I'm exactly the same, gassy and going non stop!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->