TMI PIC - is this IB at 7dpo??

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
anyone ever had this happen? what was it like? when did you get ur bfp if u got one? when do u suggest i test?(said the poas addict ;3). never had it before a bfp. only after. idk what to think of this. today i had such awful af cramps i SWORE on everything af was coming a whole week early to ruin my white lace outfit and so i checked and nothing! but i had a big amount of white/cloudy creamy cm. checked again after about two hours and i had one spot of pinkish red and more cm. no more spotting since. got bad lower back pain afterward though. still having af cramps on and off.

Attachments

• 20160302_180819-1-1.jpg
    20160302_180819-1-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
It honestly does look like IB to me! I would still wait until AF is due to test.

i totally want to. the only thing holding me back from testing EARLY/everyday is my fear of seeing a bfn

That is totally what my ib looked like, almost down to the shape!! 😂😂😂. You are TOTALLY PREGNANT! H&H 9 months!!!!

i totally want to. the only thing holding me back from testing EARLY/everyday is my fear of seeing a bfn

Oh boy, I get that! I really do! I hope that you get your bfp nice and early!!

That is totally what my ib looked like, almost down to the shape!! 😂😂😂. You are TOTALLY PREGNANT! H&H 9 months!!!!
when did yu get yur bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->