(Tmi) pic..might be Implantation Discharge.

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Went to the loo noticed dark brown discharge on my undies sorry about the picture, graphic I know that's why I warned ya all beforehand and no more after this . I put a thin panty liner on but nothing on it been a few hours now. I'm not sure what to think about it or my body right now. Guess I should start testing soon. Not sure what dpo I am the two apps I use say I'm due for period in 7-9 days .

If you had IB what was yours like??

20190316_181328_1380.jpg

Hm I never had implantation bleeding until 5-6 weeks so can’t help much there. How many DPO are you?

I had implantation bleeding with my chemical and it was just a small amount of brownish discharge when I wiped one time.

Well I tested couldn't help myself. So far no more dark brown discharge that seemed to be it for now. So strange not normal for me at all. :shrug:

PicsArt_03-16-10.41.40.jpg PicsArt_03-16-10.36.20.jpg

I see something faint on the tests. I had IB in almost all of my pregnancies. This is my 7th baby. It was pinkish brown. With some only when I wiped and others I needed a pantyliner for a few days. My personal opinion is it's implantation bleeding.

I really hope this is it for you jessabear<3
I do see that on the clearblue.
Is there anything you’re going to different after this bfp? Have you considered baby aspirin or progesterone cream? <3

Jessa I see something faint on your test!!

I really hope this is it for you jessabear<3
I do see that on the clearblue.
Is there anything you’re going to different after this bfp? Have you considered baby aspirin or progesterone cream? <3
I got some baby aspirin. Wasn't sure about the cream looking more into that it's new to me. My body just seems so out of whack and messed up right now.

The clear blue has a nice thick blue line when i looked at it this morning .

This morning tests

20190317_083742.jpg 20190317_083837.jpg

I see the start of something on the top ic. Good luck!

The clear blue looked positive, I also see the lines starting on your ics I think bfp x

The CB looks like a faint BFP yay

Sorry for not updating sooner. Nothing else after the brown discharge I had. Period due in 2-3 days.

Tested today afternoon time. Not seeing much.

20190321_133040.jpg

Think something is catching my eye hon

Something is still catching me eye on your latest test! :dust:

Not sure what my bodies doing. Never actually got my period. So I could be around 3 days late or due to ovulate around tomorrow. I did have ovulation pains few days ago. Ugh I hate my body right now must be messed up from my back to back losses. Hopefully soon I will get an answer. Tested just to see what it says. Looks neg to me.

20190326_100806.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->