TMI (picture) please please help!!!

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
woke up this morning to this in my underwear. Signs of the start of a miscarriage or not? :cry: sorry if this is in the wrong place but I don't know where else to post it

I'm 8 weeks pregnant

It could go either way hun xxx can you get an early scan to see what is going on? Have you had any cramping with it?

Good luck hun xx

I've had no cramping at all. Will they scan me this early? On a Sunday? X

No cramping is a good sign hun x fingers crossed for you.

I meant do you have an early pregnancy unit that you could contact when they are open to see what's going on. I'm in the UK and we can go to A & E or get a referral from our GP for an early scan.

I really hope it's nothing for you .
I can't believe how many miscarriages I have seen from first tri this month, including my own missed miscarriage now :(
Please update I hope it's a happy outcome <3

Sending lots of hugs your way Hun. You can go straight to a&e if your worried or ring your early pregnancy assessment unit tomorrow morning and because your over 6 weeks they should see your straight away, I had bleeding with clots and no pain and unfortunately by the time I was 6 weeks and the unit would see me I had suffered a full miscarriage and on the scan there was nothing there but like another lady has said it can go either way. I've heard that some ladies suffer terrible bleeding and their babies are born full term and fine so good luck Hun

How is the bleeding now ?

Xxx

Bleeding isn't what you want to see but its not always the worst. I had spotting in 3 pregnancies. 2 of them were fine, one was the beggining of an early loss. Bleeding can be from the cervix or another place that doesn't effect the baby. At 8 weeks it should be quite easy to check out how your baby is doing on a scan. They might start with an external scan and ask to do an internal one if they need a better veiw.

Sending lots of hugs your way Hun. You can go straight to a&e if your worried or ring your early pregnancy assessment unit tomorrow morning and because your over 6 weeks they should see your straight away, I had bleeding with clots and no pain and unfortunately by the time I was 6 weeks and the unit would see me I had suffered a full miscarriage and on the scan there was nothing there but like another lady has said it can go either way. I've heard that some ladies suffer terrible bleeding and their babies are born full term and fine so good luck Hun

How is the bleeding now ?

Xxx

Bleeding is still the same, very light & having to wear a panty liner.
I went to a&e and they referred me to EPU. They did some swabs to check for any infections ect. Felt my tummy and asked if there was any pain while she was doing so (there wasn't) She checked my uterus (which is still closed!) she said I haven't miscarried as of yet, but can't rule it out either. So I have a scan booked in for Tuesday to check baby. I wish it wasn't a bank holiday so I could be scanned tomorrow! X

I'm so sorry for your loss too :hugs: xx

Bleeding isn't what you want to see but its not always the worst. I had spotting in 3 pregnancies. 2 of them were fine, one was the beggining of an early loss. Bleeding can be from the cervix or another place that doesn't effect the baby. At 8 weeks it should be quite easy to check out how your baby is doing on a scan. They might start with an external scan and ask to do an internal one if they need a better veiw.

Did you have any pain with either of the pregnancies you bled in?

As long as it doesn't get any heavier hopefully everything will be ok Hun &#128516; mine got heavy within a few hours and I started to pass dark red clots but still had no pain.

Fingers crossed for your scan Hun

Xxx

Did you have any pain with either of the pregnancies you bled in?

No, I didn't have any particular pain at the same time as the spotting. 1st time it was at 7 weeks and was probably from a blood clot behind the placenta which later showed on scans. All went well though and the clot went away on its own after about 6 weeks. My other pregnancy it was at 16 weeks and I was otherwise fine. I think it may have been from the cervix that time.

This may be a private question but have you dtd recently I've read that this can sometimes cause bleeding or spotting due to your cervix being sensitive xxx

This may be a private question but have you dtd recently I've read that this can sometimes cause bleeding or spotting due to your cervix being sensitive xxx

We dtd Thursday evening. But didn't start to lose any blood until this morning.. Which was brown. It's now red. So I don't think it would be that? I don't know. Fx :cry: x

If it's brown it's old blood Hun, I don't want to say everything will be ok because none of us can say and with me so many people told me coz I had no pain it was a good sign when in the end it wasn't but try to stay strong I know it's so hard and heartbreaking and your probably feeling really rubbish at the minute but everything happens for a reason. How are you feeling in yourself ? In the back of my mind I think I knew something wasn't right probably mothers instinct and I had to wait a full week before I could have an early scan so I know first hand how scary and horrible it feels.

One lady on here told me to talk to my little bean it helped to calm me down and did make me feel a little bit positive just try to think good thoughts and fingers crossed on Tuesday you'll see that little baba and everything will be fine &#128536;

Xxx

It's turned to fresh red blood now & seems to be getting heavier &#128546;. Like you in the back of my mind I think I know what the outcome is going to be. But I'm trying to stay positive too. I feel so down but there is nothing possible I can do. I just wish Tuesday would hurry up so I know what's happening either way :cry: xx

I'm so sorry that this is happening. Stay strong and I hope the bleeding stops x

Hugs. Honestly it doesn't sound great but it is not without hope yet. Some women have heavy bleeding and bean is still okay. Limbo is awful. Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->