TMI (picture) please please help!!!

Oooo, could it be implantation bleeding!? It do another test 😁 xx

How you feeling natty? Any updates? :)

And hope you're feeling okay too Vicky, I know it's a silly thing to say.. But hope your feeling as good as can be, I'm thinking of you :hugs:

Hi ladies

Well AF came so now I'm back to the start but atleast if I do fall pregnant they can date it properly now

How are you both ????

Xxx

Hello, I'm good thanks yourself? And as for me, I got my bfp on 23/10 😁🎉 I'm soooo happy!
How about you? Any news? Xx

Aw congratulations hun that's fab news how far gone are you? How are you feeling?

I've not had anything :( I am due my AF today and so far no signs of it but not getting my hopes up I think maybe this is going to be a long hard journey for me !!

xxx

I'm 5+2. And I'm feeling fine thankyou, but seem to be getting stressed out so easily for no reason at all. :(

Have you not tested if you're due today? I wouldn't be able to hold back if I was late. Fx crossed for you xx

AF arrived 😔 I'm struggling with my emotions so much right now !!! I feel like everyone is getting pregnant and I'm just hear I get so jealous when I hear about people having their babies and getting pregnant I feel so awful 😢😢

I'm losing myself and who I am to these terrible emotions and still hurt like I had my miscarriage yesterday

Xxxx

Sorry the post sent before is finished !!

An angel from the book of life wrote down my babies birth and whispered as she closed the book and said to beautiful for this earth

Natty_babez. That's beautiful... Can I ask how your coping with the loss. I've just recently had a mc, after speaking with the doctor again, I was about 5-6weeks. Knowing I had this little bundle of joy growing in ne was the best feeling ever... Then I started bleeding and got cramps in my stomach and lower back was aching... My doctors wouldn't give me an appointment until a week after, by this time the mc was well and truly on the way and I knew it... This has left me heart broken.. my partner wouldn't talk about it but tonight he admitted how it was hurting him too... This has made me have self doubts as to why this happened... Was it my fault, what could I have done etc... Do you have any coping methods?
I'm truly sorry for your loss xxx

Hi Minnie

I'm not coping very well 😢 I thought it would get easier and it has slightly but the pain is still there but I think it always will be. I have gone through a range of emotions in the last few months and right now it's the horrible jealous emotion and sadness right now. If I see a pregnant lady specially one that is complaining which a lot of them have been I feel intense anger and have to walk away otherwise I'd say something really nasty to them and if I hear of anyone falling pregnant I feel so much sadness and jealousy over it and just don't understand why it can't be me what did I do so wrong.

The 2 lovely ladies in this thread suffered miscarriages around the same time as me and have both got their bfp's now which is brilliant news but I can't help wishing I was joining them

The sadness does get easier Hun but I don't think it ever goes away you will always remember that little lost bean.

It's really good your oh will talk to you my oh doesn't really

.... Talk the only thing he has said to me is that I am hurting more than him as he is finding it hard to understand as he didn't see a scan or I didn't have a bump to see so in his eyes even though it was real it didn't seem real to him and he's just glad if it really had to happen then it did while I was only a few weeks not a few months

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->