TMI (picture) please please help!!!

Aww thankyou.. How you feeling Vicky? Ohh, how long have you got to wait until you test? I hope it's a BFP for you xx

No problem :). I'm getting, good days and bad days but mostly good days 😀 My app is saying 2 day's although I tested the other day it was a BFN. Thank you x

I'm not to bad thanks Hun still not at work my boss wasn't very supportive so I'm trying to find a new one before my sick pay runs out .... I was due on last Tuesday and now I'm a week late but that's just going of the first day of my bleeding of my mc was the first day of my period if you get me.

Been to see the doctor today and she's hopeful I'll get pregnant again soon and has said wait till next Tuesday when I'll really be 2 weeks late and then do a test so fingers crossed !!

So glad your ok Vicky xxx

Glad you're having more good days than bad, always good to hear :). Well my fingers are crossed for you it's a positive! Just because it was negative the other day doesn't mean it'll be negative in two days.

I can't believe your boss wasn't supportive of you, that's awful. You'd think he/she would support you, you've gone through one of worst things anyone could ever go through. Ohhh my fingers are crossed for you too then, I hope you get your bfp you deserve!

I know I said I was waiting for af to come to try again but we ended up dtd unprotected tonight (tmi? Sorry haha) soooo fingers crossed something may come of it. Even though I have no idea where I am in my cycle at all cxx

How good would it be if we all got our bfp's this time !!! Fingers crossed for us all eek

Yeah my boss wasn't supportive at all so I've applied for a couple yesterday and just gonna keep looking every day and sure something will come up soon

Xxx

It'd be great wouldn't it :).
Well my fingers are crossed for you, that you get another job. I can't believe how they are been, especially if you've worked for company w long time too xxx

I did a test this morning and it was negative 😢 I don't think I've even ovulated though I've had all sorts of different cm one day it'll look like I am and then the next I'm completely dry ... Just have to keep trying and see how I get on !!

Signing up to slimming world today I'm sure losing some weight and eating healthier won't hurt our trying

Xxx

Any news with you both yet ???

My other half came home with a puppy Thursday night we had talked about getting a dog but not said a definate yes he is gorgeous though and is keeping me on my toes !!

I've still not had a period yet and not done a test since I'm dying to do one again but don't want to waste it

Xxx

Congratulations Hun that's fab news 😄😄😄fingers crossed everything will go well this time eek how exciting xxx

Hiya, I've finally had af, was very heavy for 2 days, barely anything there on the third. So we're now officially TTC :happydance:, so if I'm right, I'm due to ovulate on the 9th October.

Aww what puppy have you got? & when you thinking of testing? I honestly don't know how you've held back so long, you've done well. Vicky got her BFP after a mc with no af.. So maybe you're as lucky as her & you might get yours too 😊

Xx

:happydance: Ooohhh and so it starts how are you feeling are you excited? Nervous?

I've still not had a period yet and done one of my cheap amazon tests last night and it came back BFN so now I'm getting annoyed more than anything I just wish the wicked witch would arrive if she's going to so I know my body is back to "normal" and we can start trying because at the minute it just feels like I'm in limbo not sure if I am pregnant not sure if I've already ovulated it's all a big mess AND my other half is working away now for 2 weeks so if I do ovulate while he's away we've no chance for this month ... arrgghh feeling so frustrated !!!

He's so cute he's a 12 week old Maltipoo our little girl called him Teddy it's just like having a little baby in the house obviously a very hairy one but still similar haha

I'm so excited for you both fingers crossed something will happen for us now one way or another !!

xxx

I'm abit of both to be honest, so excited to start but nervous too for incase, I either don't get pregnant or I do & something will happen.

Give it a few more days and test again, you never know. Either way, I hope you get your BFP or if the witch decides to come, I hope she holds off for at least another week for you, least then you have a chance of trying. Have you tried using OPKs or anything to try track ovulation?

Aww, gorgeous dog and your little one has picked a lovely name for him too :).
Yeah fingers crossed we get our rainbows soon

How you getting on with work/looking for another job? & has your little one settled fully into school now too?

Xxx

Good luck ladies :). I might have got my BFP and I know I'm extremely lucky... But I'm terrified 😢 I'm convinced I'm going to lose this one too xx

It's only natural you're going to be scared. And I know it's easier said than done, but you need to stop thinking that way. You'll torture yourself if you keep thinking like that. Before you know it, you'll be seeing a happy bean wriggling about on screen, and you'll have your rainbow before you know it :hugs: xx

Ack kandl thank you :hugs: I know I shouldn't think that way but I really can't, it's impossible. I've a doctors appointment on Monday I'm going to beg them to take my blood and see if the HCG numbers are ok. And beg for an earlier scan if not I'm going to pay for a private one... I'm going out of my mind.

Good luck for Monday Hun I'm sure everything will be ok and hopefully they'll give you an early scan to put your mind at ease a little I think your always going to worry though when you've been through something like this though. I'm so excited for you tho xxx

I think my AF is on its way I'm spotting so atleast now I'll know when I'm definatley ovulating and can try properly !!

Xxx

Good luck for today Vicky! Let us know how you got us :)

& glad your body is finally getting on track for you, did your af turn up or are you still spotting? Fx for you

Xx

Excited to know how you've got on 😄😄 xxx

It's disappeared I had spotting then nothing today at all

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back