TMI question.

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by HippyMumma23, Dec 19, 2009.

1. HippyMumma23

HippyMumma23 Well-Known Member

Ok this is seriously TMI so appologies in advance :blush:

My DH and I didnt use contraception we used to just use the pull out method. Its been a good few years (the last time we were TTC) that he 'ya know' inside me, so I need to ask a question.

We have only just started TTC and I expected to really feel lots of 'stuff', you know, wet and stuff. But Im really not. It suddenly made me question whether he actually was 'ya know' at all! But I kknow he did because I felt it happen.

Does anyone else have disappearing swimmers, or do you always feel it come out and stuff?

So sorry, its a very TMI thread for a lunch time isnt it! :blush:

2. gothique

gothique Well-Known Member

Erm, it probably varies from person to person. I can't help really...:blush:

3. fairygirl

fairygirl Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows

It was different each time for me xx

4. LittleAurora

LittleAurora 2 boys 1 girl :)

sometimes i dont have any come out at all. Sometimes I am soaked. I think it varies

5. xMoolahMissyx

xMoolahMissyx Me Waiting to Wed <3

hey hun!

Well i guess it depends where you are in your cycle. I always tend to 'leak' however this month i realised during my o day and a few days before even, everything stayed in! and i didn't have to do anything awkward to keep it in either!...

maybe you're ov'ing?

6. HippyMumma23

Yes Im ovulating right now. I wonder why that is then? Or rather- I wonder how it does that.
    Its funny Im desperatly trying to think back to the night our son was made, but we were just NTNP, I didnt know about forums like these, when I ovulated or anything. Literally nothing, so I didnt pay attention to my CM or whether the swimmies stayed in or out.

7. TySonNMe

TySonNMe Mommy to Jax

I may be wrong, but I remember watching a documentary where if you climax your cervix kind of (for lack of a better word) sucks it up. I'm pretty sure I was Oing and the same thing happened where it wasn't leaking out as much as much as normal, so to speak. I though OH was trying to pull a fast one on me! Sorry for being so graphic, but I'm glad we may have a consensus here! Maybe all our other halves are conspiring against us on a different forum!! :haha::rofl:

8. HippyMumma23

:haha::haha::haha: You never know!!!! I didnt actually orgasm last night, I wish I had because I know it increases your chances. But I had come in from my friends birthday celebrations and even one glass of wine stumps any chance of orgasm. :dohh:

In this case, Im going to assume that DH isnt conspiring against me (I hope!) and its a good sign that none came out. :haha: