TMNT Preference? Or isn't there one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
I eventually wanna get my LO all the figures for the turtles but is there a preference? Like a most popular one? Or do they all do the same thing lol!

I've no idea but we got LO the main four in the flingers ones, they are £7.50 in tesco at the minute. We haven't got any of the 'bad guys' but don't think LO will mind

The only ones i know the names of are Leornado and Donatello x

Leonardo (Leo) Michelangelo (Mikey) Donatello (Donnie) and Raphael (Raph) are the main 4. They are all pretty much the same figure wise, except they come with different weapons.

Ive bought DS the 'battle shell' range (their shell opens so you can put the weapons inside) which i got for between £7-£9 each but they do the slightly bigger ones (and the ones that shoot pizza out of their belly!) at Tesco for £7.50 each atm so i would have got them if i hadnt already. The 'stelth tech' ones have been discontinued from what i can see but many places (Amazon, Entertainer, Tesco ect) were selling those off at around £5 each a few months back.

Leonardo (Leo) blue, has swords, he is the leader. DS3s favourite just because he has a blue mask.
Donatello (Donnie) purple, the smart one, he has sticks as his weapon.
Michelangelo (Mikey) orange, he has nunchucks, he is the funny one.
Raphael (Raph) red, he has daggers, he is the moody one with more attitude.

I think a lot of kids do have a favourite character, I know growing up me and my brothers all had our favourites. Michelangelo was mine (they didn't have their names shortened back then lol) just because he was so funny.

Leonardo (Leo) blue, has swords, he is the leader. DS3s favourite just because he has a blue mask.
Donatello (Donnie) purple, the smart one, he has sticks as his weapon.
Michelangelo (Mikey) orange, he has nunchucks, he is the funny one.
Raphael (Raph) red, he has daggers, he is the moody one with more attitude.

I think a lot of kids do have a favourite character, I know growing up me and my brothers all had our favourites. Michelangelo was mine (they didn't have their names shortened back then lol) just because he was so funny.

he was my favorite too, because he was funny:) I think DS1 likes him the most, too.

I think I was the most excited out of all of us when we got a bargain of a turtles van, a bike, a quad bike thing, 4 turtles, splinter and shredder plus weapons, all in brilliant condition (old ones from 90s) at the boot fair for £3.50

I'm just sitting reading this thread thing wtf have they done :rofl: Donnie?! :rofl:

I know! The first time I watched it with the boys I was like :huh:
I do manage to make myself look pretty cool knowing all about it though. The same happened when they started watching power rangers, it was coincidently when one channel was re-running all the original episodes from the early 90s. I knew all the names and who was what colour and ds2 (whos fav colour is green) was disappointed there was no green ranger and i was like "there will be....and a white one"

Leonardo leads,
Donatello does machines!
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!),
Michaelanglo is a party dude!

:thumbup:
Donatello was my favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics