To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

hello babe r u sure u havent miss calculated when u O i did a clear blue digital i think it was on the day my period was due so i was on cycle day 36(i had long cycles)and i got a pregnant 2 to 3 but i do have a friend who is also pregnant and is only a week behind me an she keped getting negatives on everthing including the clear blue digi. she didnt get her BFP till she was 8 weeks c i think every womon is different hunny.:hugs:

to all of u getting ure BFPs huge huge huge congrats i love c in all the BFPs on here:flower:
to all who r still ttc i prey u get ure BFPs very soon im keeping it all crossed for every single one of u:hugs::kiss:

Thank you for your reply. I suppose until I get af I can hang on to a little hope. I will retest in a few days and hopefully get a different result.

awwwwww ure very welcome hunny:hugs:

yeah plz dont give up hope u aint out till the witch shows, i hope she stays away :hugs:

congrats, hon!! how many dpo are you?

Well i was CD62 - think i ovulated on CD19 so that would make me 43DPO when i got my good positive, and 36DPO when i got my faint line on a 10mlu test! :happydance:

Congratulations ladies... I'm in a holding pattern again.. I pray she stays away from me...

congrats, hon!! how many dpo are you?

Well i was CD62 - think i ovulated on CD19 so that would make me 43DPO when i got my good positive, and 36DPO when i got my faint line on a 10mlu test! :happydance:

holy cow, that's a long time before you saw your BFP!!! how were you feeling leading up to this time?

Mostly run down and nauseous but was blaming it on bein ill, had even been to docs and was due to book in for day21 bloods to check progesterone levels once af started as i was so convinced i wasnt pregnant. . I had come to terms with just waiting for my blood test and getting some answers! But being a poas addict i couldnt help myself- dh thought i was bonkers!!

congratulations hunny:hugs:

i was saying to another lady that it can take time to get a BFP and that every lady is different and i told her she shudent give up hope and now ure proof of wat i said. hope u have a wonderful and very healthy 9 months:hugs:

My symptoms were a lot like your regular PMS symptoms: tender breasts, crampy, bloated, lower back pain. Since my BFP I have seen an increase in CM and I get somewhat tired.

Hi ladies,

I was hoping someone could tell me as we all know that over thinking we do when ttc but how early after ovulation can implantation or symptoms arrive?

With my daughter I had no clue all negative tests until 8 weeks and a period for the first month.
Maybe I'm just over thinking too much but i cant help it
:wacko: xx

Also tmi but I'm 2-3 days after ovulation and I've had a very bloated feeling all day slight cramping and gas. Plus I've been very irritated today.

Cramping, feeling cold, n everything smelt bad but just tot it was due to PMS guess i was wrong

Best one I can say: waking up at 3am EVERY NIGHT with heartburn and burning up. I'm generally freezing all the time.

Horrible Night sweats, frequent urination, emotional and moody, bloating, gassy, and skin breakouts

Also tmi but I'm 2-3 days after ovulation and I've had a very bloated feeling all day slight cramping and gas. Plus I've been very irritated today.

My symptoms started 1DPO with frequent urination, bloating, gas and moodiness

I had absolutley no symptoms that would made me think I was pregnant. I tested day before AF just because we were TTC and there it was, faint faint second line.

I’m newly pregnant, and so far my first symptom was really wet cm, pimply face skin (I don’t generally ever have spots/pimples) but have had about 5 so far! Really severe nausea hitting at all hours and major painful bloating! No boob pain yet though which I was expecting!

My main symptom has been having a cramp like feeling in my uterus most evenings since transfer, I also think I most have implantation bleeding as I had spotting when I wiped from 5DPT to 7DPT.

Hey girls... been a stalker on bnb for a while now and officially had our bfp today. I tested yesturday and had the faintest of lines however today i bought a frer amd a cb digital and both confirmes pregnancy :)

For me symptom wise.... about 3 days ago i woke up in the middle of the night and suddnely felt i was going to be sick however it subsided and ive had on off nausea since... boobies are very sore which they dont normally get. And lastly tmi since yesturday i have had loose #2s however that coukd just be because i am nervous. I am so excites to tell OH which will be later on tonight when he gets back in.

For my first, the areola got darker with brown rings around them, a bit feverish feeling but no actual fever. For my second and third pregnancy, I noticed the same symptoms plus a lot of bloating, more than my first or AF, as well as my boobs getting bigger. All of this happened before I got my :bfp: around AF due date.

Hey girls... been a stalker on bnb for a while now and officially had our bfp today. I tested yesturday and had the faintest of lines however today i bought a frer amd a cb digital and both confirmes pregnancy :)

For me symptom wise.... about 3 days ago i woke up in the middle of the night and suddnely felt i was going to be sick however it subsided and ive had on off nausea since... boobies are very sore which they dont normally get. And lastly tmi since yesturday i have had loose #2s however that coukd just be because i am nervous. I am so excites to tell OH which will be later on tonight when he gets back in.

Congratulations sweetie!!! :happydance:

Zingers in the boobs, nausea, increased cm, excessive saliva... that’s it so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->