To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

Mine were extremely sore boobies.. and everything smelt so so much stronger.. i was unable to feed my cats as the food made me gag.. thats when i knew i had to test. Thats been the same everytime ive been pregnant.

Good luck to all TTC Xxx

Hi, i wanna share my symptoms and what i did different this time..
i was on clomid100, 2-7, missed my period with it.. then my suspicion raised.. I thought I didnt ovulate this cycle.. but i ovulated on time..cd16.. yes thats my dark lines says.. even doc too.. i didnt got symptoms till 15days before .. i.e.. on cd28 when i felt somebody stabbed me on my uterus on left side .. sharp pain for 1 min..
I was dry as far as cm is concerned.. my cm was thicker then normal .. it wasnt stringy at all which i get usually.. color was white
my bbs were/are sore and fuller ..on and off sensitive nipps.. but at one point i felt as if i had a needle in thems
my temps were high.. sorry i didnt temp regularly as it was stressfull for me..
i felt i dont want to eat.. i was never hungry..
i had on and off nausea.. which went away whenever i eat something..
i got backache too from day31..
:hugs: :flower: :thumbup:
thank u all.. for lovely support during ttc..
what i did different was- i keep on sleeping just after bding.. no pillow beneath.. and main thing- i never thought of TTC.. to be STRESSFREE .. i enjoyed bding and forgot about opk,temping.. went to vacation with hubby.. second honeymoon.. yeah..

Hello everyone, Just got my first bfp this morning!!!

My symptoms were a little odd so hopefully this will help someone out there!
Around 4dpo until now I have been having cramps. They felt a little different from regular cramps but are in my whole reproductive organ area and pretty low down in the pelvis. I was pretty sure they were constipation cramps or some kind of early PMS :haha: I got a touch of the cold at 4dpo. I started spotting at 6dpo and it kept going until 10 dpo. I usually spot before af and have up to 6 days in advance so I thought af was for sure on her way. The spotting stopped yesterday which was suspect because usually it keeps going until af arrives. I had a dream last night I got my bfp so I took my first test this morning and it was a very clear positive!!
I very much felt I was out this month. I didn't have any changes in cm besides the spotting (otherwise pretty dry). And I had no boob soreness or changes!! Fx'd it sticks!!!!!

Good luck ladies sending you lots of :dust: !!!

congrats.. have happy n healthy 9 months

Congratulations to all of u getting ure BFPs hope u all have a very healthy 9 months:hugs:

I'm on CD 32 and I think I ovulated around CD 18-22. Yesterday I got a tiny bit of spotting. Other than that, I haven't had any symptoms. Actually, it was the absence of symptoms + no af that made me test. I got my bfp today - actually four bfps!!! lol I have a few cramps on the left side of my abdomen today but other than that I've had no symptoms...

Exhaustion, nausea, and very painful pulling cramps in my lady parts lol

tmi alert but this one was very suspect. I was totally uninterested in having sex or having an o which was quite odd for me! still am :haha: sorry dh you're on your own!!

So far just been super tired and some cramps.

My first sign was my breasts were killing me. They hurt to put a seat belt on and they hurt doing everyday stuff. Fatigue was my second sign I noticed. I am about 7 weeks and currently I am not able to eat a whole meal without nausea setting in. I wake up in the morning (4 am) to eat because I feel like I haven't had anything in a week! It is so weird. Nausea lasts from the time I wake up in morning til around 2 pm. Lately, I have been having to eat something every 1.5 to 2 hrs or I will get more nauseous (even more that when I start out. It really is not fun...but I am very happy about the end conclusion:)

Hi Ladies :) Just go my bfp this afternoon at 13 dpo on a FRER :) I left my chart in my siggy in case anybody wants to chart stalk my symptoms. The big ones for me were:
-Fatigue since 5dpo
-gassy pretty much straight through since I Oed (my DH was so grossed out and wondered what the heck was "wrong" with me lol)
- extremely weird and vivid dreams every day since 4 dpo
- lower backache and a feeling of uterine "fullness" since 7 dpo
- the last 3 days I have had tender and GIGANTIC boobies, peeing so much I thought I might be getting a UTI and so bloated I literally can't suck in my stomach
- also I had literally ONE drop of red blood at 6dpo with a temp dip (I'm guessing implantation started here) and then one more drop at 9 dpo which I think may have been implantation finishing up since my chart also went triphasic that day.
- creamy cm dpo 8-11 in large amounts and then still creamy the last two days, but only if I go fishing for it, otherwise I feel pretty dry.

Oh, and stupid insomnia after having to get up to pee at 3:30 am a few nights in a row!! lol

Hope that helps! GL and tons of sticky dust!!! :dust:

Congrats!! Awesome news!! I was worried because I had to go diggin for it.. Yay.. But no spotting, just dull cramping down low and huge, soar bbs lol

It started out at 6 dpo I started having some dull cramps and also my temp dipped so that was definetly my implantation day. I had cramps off and on for about 5 or 6 days. I also had bleeding gums, irritability, sore boobs, loss of appetite and NO cm. I was completely dry and I still am. So just because you may not have cm, it doesn't mean anything. I know a lot of people really look for cm and I was but NOTHING!! I think that's about it. I never have gotten fatigued yet and I hope I reall don't seeing that I always have a lot that needs to be done. Lol.

Hi everyone

My symptoms were not too crazy, but def noticable. Honestly I felt like something was 'different' but when i got a BFN at 10dpo and then again at 12 dpo, i thought i was imagining it, but then i got my BFP and now it makes sense... so! the BIGGEST thing for me was that i had massive flatulance (tmi sorry) - I never suffer from 'gas' but OMG, from the day of conception i had bloated stomach and flatulance all day, every day. Also i felt twtiching and mild cramps in my ovaries - nothing painful, but an indication that something was going on down there. Also my skin broke out terribly and when i went for a run, it just felt like something was 'different' down there, like, 'weighing me down'. It was genuinely bizzare! I also found that on certain days, I def had to urinate a lot more than usual.

I hope this helps! I learned not to 'discount' these things. Your body is probably trying to tell you something 99% of the time!!

Good luck :) xox

My first really noticable sign was that I broke out in spots at about 6dpo. The same thing happened when I was pregnant with my son. Then between 6-10 dpo I had a pinching feeling down in my uterus (which I tried not to read too much in to!) That was pretty much it until I got my :bfp: it was only after that the tiredness and nausea kicked in. I didn't have sore boobs or more frequent weeing or tons of cm before my bfp. Good luck to all ladies in the 2ww. After 8 months ttc #2 I know why torture it is!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I just got 4 positive HPT!!! Finally got my bfp at 11DPO!

Symptoms:
-Sore throat since 3dpo
-Sore breasts since 9DPO
-Back pain since 10DPO
-Barely any CM
- Exhausted!! sleeping 12 hours.

I got my BFP 2 weeks ago my symptoms where sore boobs, a horrid cluster of ulcers under my tongue (not sure if related but I never get ulcers under my tongue) milky CM and bad cramp (not normally a cramper and the only ever time I had this was when I was preggers with DS) but that was it, no change in nipple colour, not even now and I thought I was defo gonna get AF! Xx

congrats ladies!! thanks for sharing your symptoms :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->