To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

Wow!! Alot of bfp“s Congratulations ladies... Hope to join you soon!!

I got my bfp almost two weeks ago and I was really trying to not symptom spot. My symptoms were very weak, but here is what I noticed.

Cramping: Pretty much like every month, thought AF was on her way.
High CP: I never really check my cervix, but right before I tested I noted that it was high (tbh I was trying to prod it to see if my af was starting so I wouldn't waste the test).
Metallic taste in my mouth: This has to be the oddest symptom. For several hours on 9dpo I had the strangest taste in my mouth and no matter what I did it wouldn't go away.
Waking up earlier than normal: I'm usually a good sleeper, but I was up by 6:30 every morning. This was one of my signs with my first pregnancy too.
Finally, I thought something was up because I was just feeling really strange, like butterflies in my stomach. I figured it was all in my head, but it wasn't.

I did not have any sort of implant bleeding. My temperature did drop and went back up, so that was a good sign, but I've had that happen in previous months too. If I had not gotten my bfp it would have been just like any other month. So for those symptom spotting, it can happen if you have no obvious symptoms.

Every month for the last 5 months i have tracked my symptoms like a hawk always bfn
now this month i get my bfp and i had given up symptom spotting
my symptoms are from 7dpo to 14 dpo cant give exact days but its in order
Weird dream involved reversing a trailer saving a man from pooh pit yeh it was out of it
had a wave of wanting to be sick but passed
Dizziness when moved to fast
Dream i tiok test and it was pos
Sore boobs right through
On 13 dpo i instested i could smell feet to point where i was sick brother ran down to supermarket and got me tests faint bfp on 2 didnt believe 1st one held pee for half hr
14dpo clear bfp
Should also mention im still getting evap looking lines on my ic thats whyi sent brother down to get me better test as i heard someone say they didnt start getting lines till 5 wks preg
On ic's and im way to impatiant for that
:)

Also dont know if you want to know but here it is i only dtd on day of pos opk and then two days later used preseed dont know might help someone out known that

I just got my bfp this morning, 13 dpo! I had cramping, vivid dreams, some nausea- but actually less than last month and there was no bfp then. My boobs aren't swollen or tender, that was the big one I was looking for but it still hasn't happened. No implantation bleeding or dip in my ovulation chart, basically no cm. The one symptom that made me think it might be positive this month was a sore throat/feeling like I was getting the flu around 8-9dpo, but then my friend told me she had a cold and we hung out thursday so I thought I might just be getting something from her. My temp dropped yesterday and I thought my period was coming, but then it went up again today so I thought I'd better poas instead of obsessing over fertility friend charts all day at work. I did notice that my estrogen must have been up because my skin started getting really clear the last few days- I'm just off birth control pills and the swings in my hormones are still really noticeable.

Also, this month I had no ewcm and I was using opk's but we only caught the ovulation right before it happened so I thought we were out. We dtd five times in three days just in case, and I stayed laying down for about 15 mins each time.

my only real symptom is all of the pain/pulling/aches in my pelvic area and lower back. I wished it would go away, then when it did for a few hours I missed the reassurance of it lol.
my boobs weren't sore at all until all of a sudden at 9dpo, I woke up and they were swollen and ouchy!!

I've been havin some yellow creamy cm, too but not a ton. I think I had a yeast infection when we conceived so no EWCM like usual! really surprised this month

I had really sore breasts that wouldn't go away (with periods, it only lasts one or two days)--my breasts are still super-achy.

I got a little bit of nausea when I smelled food at my favorite restaurant, so I had to leave.

I had to pee a lot more than usual, too.

Thanks ladies for sharing all your symptoms, CONGRATS and H&H 9months!!!

13 dpo, just got my bfp- symptom was lack of AF symptoms like diareah or spotting. I had none of that and i am one day away from AF, so i would have that 1-2 days out..
My husband was eating chili cheese fritos in the kitchen and I could smell them out in the living room. And went into a gas station and smelt their hotdogs and it repulsed me! But thats about it! Good luck ladies <3 oh ya! I want to add ny face broke out in red random pimples. Never does that..this happened around 10-11 dpo and the little a-holes r still going strong :(

Got my :bfp: confirmed today after waiting a week to test after getting a very faint line last Friday.

looking back, 'sypmtoms' were - not so much a craving, but a definate lean towards savory foods (im usually a complete sweet tooth)

(tmi coming up!) i check my CP & CM every day - this time last week my CM got very very dry - unusually so, then turned to very snotty like white cm - literally like when you have flu and cough up that horrible sticky cattarh (not green though!) My CP tends to change often so its not a good indicator to me - what i did notice though was that when i was checking my CP/cm, my vaginal walls were much more squishy (sorry) - normally they felt fairly rigid, but now its cushiony soft!

Also was feeling generally rough for about a week, (like i had a hangover) and one day at the weekend slept in til 12 - i had been out the night before (not drinking, but out for mine & a friends birthday for a late one) normally i would wake up about 8am latest then go back to sleep if i was laying in - but i literally didint wake til 12pm!

Also my face has broken out, DH says my boobs have got bigger, and im def looking bloated.

Also, could be coincidence, but my nails have been growing really strong & long?!

congrats, hon!! how many dpo are you?

So 15 dpo, diarrhea :( still sensitive to smells. A icky feeling around 3 every day, gone by 7ish...very strange and annoying. Steady full feeling.

I had night sweats at 7dpo, and both hubby and I noticed that my nips were SUPER perky. My legs became really achy at 8dpo, and I had a pregnancy dream that night. I decided to test for fun the morning of 9dpo and I got my first BFP!

Since then I've gone on to have insomnia, constant hunger, and lots of cramping (dull aches and some sharp, snapping pains on right side). Dollar Tree tests are getting darker everyday and got my positive blood test yesterday morning. I'm now 13dpo :)

I will say I had NO implantation bleeding or cramps and zero CM, so definitely don't count yourselves out based on the more "common" symptoms! :) Hopes, prayers, wishes to all!

Hi guys. I am 4 days late (unusual for me i am regular) and I just took a clear blue digital test and it came back not pregnant. Anyone had this and ended up pregnant I hear a few saying the digitals are not that sensitive but I am late so thought it would be ok.

hello babe r u sure u havent miss calculated when u O i did a clear blue digital i think it was on the day my period was due so i was on cycle day 36(i had long cycles)and i got a pregnant 2 to 3 but i do have a friend who is also pregnant and is only a week behind me an she keped getting negatives on everthing including the clear blue digi. she didnt get her BFP till she was 8 weeks c i think every womon is different hunny.:hugs:

to all of u getting ure BFPs huge huge huge congrats i love c in all the BFPs on here:flower:
to all who r still ttc i prey u get ure BFPs very soon im keeping it all crossed for every single one of u:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->