to all you wrappers out there!

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
I asked before but i didnt get a response.

With a stretchy wrap like a moby can you use different wrap/knots from the ones in the leaflet they give you? I'm not sure whether the other fold/wraps require a less stretchy more woven material.

xxxx

I only use the ones in the manual. Did you have a particular one in mind?

someone posted this website and i was looking at all the wrap options on there which look great - i was wondering if there was a reason i cant use the wraps/folds with a moby

https://wrapababy.com/baby-wrap-video-instructions/

there was also a breast feeding wrap on you tube which i liked the look of better than the moby breast feeding wrap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLduLJFSJn4

Sadly I didn't use any BF wraps but i can't see a prob with that one. Best thing to do is try it and see how secure you and LO feel :)

Sadly I didn't use any BF wraps but i can't see a prob with that one. Best thing to do is try it and see how secure you and LO feel :)

Thanks :) Good idea! I just like the fact that one covers a bit more boobage than the moby instructions suggestion. I kinda feel like i could go supermarket shopping with a hungry baby and that wrap - im not sure i could do it in the moby's suggestion

xx

theres all kinds of carries you can do with a stretchy wrap, you can do most with woven or stretchy, the atretchy just needs to be tighter cos obv it stretches lol, there is another thread on here somewhere with links to al kinds of carries with pics and if u look on youtube theres tons of videos on there, search something like stretchy wrap carry? also, theres another website that shows all kind of carries, i cant for the life of me remember the name, think its just babywearers? im sooo tired, i cant even remember my own name atm haha

good luck

x

ETA: the link i was talking about is that one up there that you already posted so ignore that bit :haha:

I would try out a few and see how it is. Make sure it's secure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->