To Everyone expecting on 6th March 2012

littleANDlost

Mummy to a Little Darling
Reaction score
Happy V day!!!!!

Can't beilieve we're there already!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Wooohoooooooo!! Time really is flying isn't it!!

We'll be in third tri in no time :cloud9:

Xxx

Me too!! Baby is still so tiny, can't believe how much weight they pile on in the next few weeks!! Xx

Hold on to your hats fellow v day ladies next stop double digits :D WHOO HOO I can't believe we made it.

Hold on to your hats fellow v day ladies next stop double digits :D WHOO HOO I can't believe we made it.

Ooooh, had forgot about double digits, was thinking third tri was the next milestone!!

Love your Christmas ticker btw!!

X

Haha, I was just about to make a post :D
Happy V day to us indeed!!

It' so hard to believe this day is finally here.

yeah for us, its going soooooooooo quick, only 7 weeks at work then im on maternity leave wooo lol xx

I've got 10 weeks till i leave work (but have 5 week annual leave so mat leave doesn't start till end of feb.) Not long till out little beans are here :D

Yay happy v day to all of us! :D

Soooo happy!!!

You guys all have your maternity leave all planned out already?
I have no clue when I'm gonna stop. The longer I work, the longer I can stay at home afterwards, so I'm gonna try to stick it out as long as possible.

i think it's meant to be done by 25 weeks or something like that, work approached me about it. my mat leave starts two weeks before I'm due so if i take the full years mat will actually get off nearly 14 months with all the bank holidays i incur and everything else. and If i take 9 months will actualy still get the full year off what with the holiday and things. as i want to take the full year i had to decicde if i wanted to take my full years holiday before i go or get paid for it at the end. As i've had enough of work already OH and i decided rather than struggle with it for an extra month i would take all my leave before hand so means i get to leave in 10 weeks :)

i think it's meant to be done by 25 weeks or something like that, work approached me about it. my mat leave starts two weeks before I'm due so if i take the full years mat will actually get off nearly 14 months with all the bank holidays i incur and everything else. and If i take 9 months will actualy still get the full year off what with the holiday and things. as i want to take the full year i had to decicde if i wanted to take my full years holiday before i go or get paid for it at the end. As i've had enough of work already OH and i decided rather than struggle with it for an extra month i would take all my leave before hand so means i get to leave in 10 weeks :)

What? You get a full year off maternity??
We get 9 weeks, 14 weeks tops.

we get 6 weeks at 90% pay from work and then we get maternity pay from the government till 9 months after baby is born and can take a further 3 month un paid if we wish. Job has to remain open for us the whole time and if at the end of it we say we don’t wanna go back we still get paid the whole time, hadn't seen before that you weren't from the UK. Sorry. Can't believe other places only get such short times off :(

I've got 12 weeks left, over two weeks off at Christmas though, 28 actual working days left as I'm part time :happydance:

TheLocation, sorry your mat leave is so poor :nope:

X

It means we've hit 24 weeks which means it is seen that the baby can live outside of the womb with medical support. It also means that we now have babies inside us and not fetus’s according medical people.

Oooh, I didn't know that they transitioned to Baby from Fetus. Good! Medical people should really consider them babies from the start anyways!! But still, I know they don't..

Either way...YAHOOOOO!!!! Look at us and how far our little ones have come! I'm so excited!! :D

I was contimplating making a thread about it, then I came on here and thought, "I bet there's one started that I could pop into :p" So thank you for posting!!

Also, I don't take Maternity leave. I'm a Stay at home Mama :)

Its because, apparently, if you lose your baby before 24 weeks its a miscarriage but after and your baby was still born. It made me very angry as i lost my little girl at 20 weeks a couple of years ago and she wasn't seen as a baby on paper.
I’m with you they are babies even when they are as big as a poppy seed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->