to my fellow symptom spotters...

My back is so sore just now. lol. I don't know if it's PMS like symptoms though cause I had a sore back last month for the first time ever with my period! I hate mixed signals!

Hi Ozzi

Like me your 6 days till testing goodluck!!
Zx

Coooool! I love finding people that are testing the same day as me! Moral support :) :hugs:

Well I have been up twice in the night to pee, got up at 7am had a cuppa and been twice since then! I am hoping it's a good sign.

Thanks so much for this thread runnergrl!!!!!

Yeah, I think there's plenty of us professional symptom-spotters :haha:. I have been trying for 15 months, and its the same roller coaster everytime. I pray this month is different though.

Besides sore boobs and fatigue, I have had almost every symptom in the book. Thankfully this 2ww is drawing to a close for me. I haven't been near any hpt, and don't intend to. I hope to get blood work on Saturday.

:dust: lovely ladies!!!

Yes, I do it all the time. I always tell myself that I'm not going to SS but of course I never stick to it! :wacko:

After every twinge or ache I always remind myself of a time where I felt it before. I try to say something like "self, you remember you felt just like this two cycles ago so it's nothing different" but in the back of my mind I'm doing a little dance hoping that it's a positive sign.

I'm slowly going insane.

My back is so sore just now. lol. I don't know if it's PMS like symptoms though cause I had a sore back last month for the first time ever with my period! I hate mixed signals!

Hi Ozzi

Like me your 6 days till testing goodluck!!
Zx

Coooool! I love finding people that are testing the same day as me! Moral support :) :hugs:

11dpo and like the silly girl I am after symtom sporting gone mad, I have tested and BFN oh well, maybe it was tooooo early
x

ur not alone babes, im 6dpo and im getting quite a few symptoms..hmph

Arh runnergirl

Sorry to hear your news, next month for you I will have FX for BFP for you next month.

hello ladies

I feel your pain. I don't know if any of the uk ladies have been watching Eastenders lately but when Amira said she had a sound metallic taste in mouth, and then found out she was preggers. Suprise surprise I have spent the weekend convinced I too can taste metal.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you're NOT alone. I'm 14 DPO and trying to convince myself that I am making the symptoms up because I got a BFN at 12 dpo but still no AF. However, I can definitely attest to the fact that my boobs hurt like hell because my daughter hugged me (shes 12) and the pain was enough it made me catch my breath...my thought? Must be something wrong with my bra. I'm in denial about being in denial LOL

Hi Guys,

Momto5, and springflower, that is funny I have convinced myself of everything and anything!! but cant get away from the fact today I have really bad cramps and my legs have the normal jelly like feeling, so reckon I will come on today, tomorrow at latest! was going to test but thought sod it, I know this body, even if sometimes my mind doesn't belong to it hahaha, oh well next month hey!!

Got enegaged last week and going to a wedding fair today so hopefully that will help take my mind of it, honestly thought this was our time. I think I need to stop symtom spotting!!

That's lovely news - congratulations!! :happydance::happydance:

Take it from me, planning your wedding will definatley take your mind off ttc!

Have you noticed that since you started TTC you feel all kinds of symptoms where as before you'd lose track of your cycle and your af would show up and you would think "Oh, I didn't even realize it was due"...I miss those days!

yes, i miss those days too =)
this cycle, i'm trying hard not to pay too much attention to anything..becasue since my last m/c, i've had 2 cycles that felt so much like something was going on, and boom! the :witch: hits. so, i'm ignoring the occasional shooting pain in my right boob. i'm ignoring the cm...ok, i'm a liar there, im' still checking it twice daily (at least) i've put down the thermometer (my 2 previous pregs all had high temps throughout the week before i tested pos.. not bbt, but daytime temp)
and i'm already 8dpo..it's going very fast and very slow..an enigma =)

this was about the time i started noticing things too..so i'm being extra careful not to over analyze (as i type this i smile at a shooting pain in boob...lol)
good luck to us all!
:dust:

Hi Guys,

Momto5, and springflower, that is funny I have convinced myself of everything and anything!! but cant get away from the fact today I have really bad cramps and my legs have the normal jelly like feeling, so reckon I will come on today, tomorrow at latest! was going to test but thought sod it, I know this body, even if sometimes my mind doesn't belong to it hahaha, oh well next month hey!!

Got enegaged last week and going to a wedding fair today so hopefully that will help take my mind of it, honestly thought this was our time. I think I need to stop symtom spotting!!

Congrats on the engagement! :thumbup:

OK I still keep having pireod like symtoms on and of and am now 13dpo and 27 out of 26 days cycle, boobs are hurting today and really sure I felt sick last night or is this just my mind playing tricks!! OH doesn't want to test till tomorrow arh!!!

sorry to butt in but i 100% agree, I am still 12 days away from testing but I am already thinking I am going mad.... a twinge here, a funny feeling there...and to top it all off I feel HUGE this morning, really bloated - the size of a small house!! but then i think its all in my head....
I think the next 12 days are gonna drive me totally, 100% loopy!!!
Hows everyone else doing today, Ive noticed that a few people are on the "1 day to testing" - I WISH I WAS TOO!!!

OK I still keep having pireod like symtoms on and of and am now 13dpo and 27 out of 26 days cycle, boobs are hurting today and really sure I felt sick last night or is this just my mind playing tricks!! OH doesn't want to test till tomorrow arh!!!

Let us all know how it goes!!!

Ok I tested I know I shouldn't have and BFN gutted! a little cry and lets wait till AF been and gone then we can get on with next month!!

Goodluck all FX for you all can't wait to see your BFP posts soon xx

I can sympathise with each and every one of you! I am 9dpo today and I am not going to test until 14dpo which is when AF is due (my cycles been a little bit out so this not be accurate). I have tried my absolute best this month to not symptom spot. However I have had a few symptoms that I am trying to tell myself if I was not TTC I would not even notice! I say I am not going to test until 14dpo but ........ I might do it before then!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->