to my fellow symptom spotters...

I can sympathise with each and every one of you! I am 9dpo today and I am not going to test until 14dpo which is when AF is due (my cycles been a little bit out so this not be accurate). I have tried my absolute best this month to not symptom spot. However I have had a few symptoms that I am trying to tell myself if I was not TTC I would not even notice! I say I am not going to test until 14dpo but ........ I might do it before then!!!! :rofl:

yeah, that's what i said, and i caved and tested this AM at 9dpo just for the slight glimmer of a hope that i get a positive..lol..BFN..who am i kidding? i have to wait to after 12dpo..i didn't get pos with either of my m/c before then...

Anyone get a BFP that has posted in this thread?? Some hope for the rest of us losing our minds?? LOL!

...Oh and despite the fact that I got BFN on Saturday and am waiting on AF, as i sit here typing my boobs ache like crazy! Ahhhh, I think when you open this thread, it makes you feel weird things!!

You are so right I woke up this morning with cramps, they have now gone, since oppening the thread and I have itchy nips!!

Hey you are still in if :af:. I got a BFN too but still the:witch: hasn't shown so who knows hey!! FX for you, and thanks for this post!!

Zx

tested again this morning... i dont know why... Of course it was BFN.. Come on :witch:!!

anyone's crazy symptoms actually turn into a BFP?? Like....umm...maybe... left side twinges at 3dpo? just throwing it out there.. cause my friend..uhh yeah, she had that..;)

I had twinges in my left side today and some cramps this morning :)

So, I just thought all of you should know that I have been peeing SO MUCH today. that MUST be because I am growing a baby! It has nothing to do with the fact that I have had a huge Coke and three bottles of water;)

I always wonder if my boobs are sore simply because I keep mashing them to see if they're sore!

I am right there with you and every other gal here!! I think i am going crazy :wacko: I just want to know one way or another and move on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->