to my fellow symptom spotters...

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
Do you ever wonder to yourself, "self, are my boobs really sore, or do i just want them to be sore?" Or perhaps, "was that a twinge in my uterus or just lunch being digested?" :winkwink:Am I tired because I'm growing a baby, or maybe just because I didnt sleep well last night, LOL!!

Im driving myself crazy with this stuff.. Wish I could be like my friend who just found out she was pregnant...7 weeks later! Because she had been a little off.. tired and such.

SOmetimes I feel like we (or maybe just me) create symptoms in our heads... or maybe not?

loosing it at 9DPO...:flower: tell me I'm not alone..:nope:

You're definitely not alone! I'm also 9dpo and imagining all kinds of symptoms!

Definitely not alone! I've been trying to calm it down with the symptom spotting but it's really hard. Fx'd for you, hun! :hugs: :dust:

I totally agree, I am the same every month you would think after so many cycles I would be as cool as a cucumber erm no!!!

I wish you all luck in getting your BFP.

Agreed! I have a week to go! No sore bbs, which is REALLY odd. Dull achy back, mood swings. Can't figure out if it's PMS or pregnancy symptoms. OH has just told me to relax, but GRRRRRR!

Cute pic, Ozzie's Hon! im on day 27 of a 32 day cycle.. I hope.. based on what i think my O day was.. I am 9DPO..

I do the same thing....it's so hard not to when you want a baby so badly :(

Heya ladies!!! I never know when I ovulate, BUT Im thinking it was earlier this week, while I was on Preogesterone, I BD'd, and HOPEFULLY something happened, lol!!! I started what I thought was AF, and turns out only a spot or 2. Had this pad in since last nite, and NOTHING new. Normally if I spot, its usualy for a few mins, then the flow comes. SO this is very odd. Im trying not 2 ready 2 much into this, bc I feel like I get let down. Im gonna test in 2 weeks anyway... Am I crazy?

Definitely, definitely over think everything! I'm 9 DPO as well, and every little symptom is a glimmer of hope! Good luck- :dust:

Cute pic, Ozzie's Hon! im on day 27 of a 32 day cycle.. I hope.. based on what i think my O day was.. I am 9DPO..

How very true. I will be 8DPO tomorrow thinking about testing!! I have thrush (awful) and I am sure it is because I am pregnant. Never heard of that before so decided that is why I have it!! hahahah Oh and was that my boobs tingling or just my mind going round the bend

Love this post runner girl
Zx

a lot of times the symptoms are really there, unfortunately they are just indicators of a period rather than pregnancy.
A lot of times if I'm wondering if I'm pregnant I wonder "is this pms or am i pregnant" I'm not trying though, so i guess it's not as bad.

I'm sitting here at work trying to tune in with my uterus lol...its of course not working..

Can't tell if I have some cramps or not

I'm sitting here at work trying to tune in with my uterus lol...its of course not working..

Can't tell if I have some cramps or not

:rofl: So glad I found this board...now I know I'm not the only one who goes through this! BTW, I'm also 9 or 10DPO...this 2WW is killing me!!!

Ok so is 8DPO to early to test??
Yes I am now convinced i am pregnant or I am going to come on!! after all at least there are only two ways this next 6 days can go :)

momtoboys1 very funny I will be trying that today hahahaha
x

My back is so sore just now. lol. I don't know if it's PMS like symptoms though cause I had a sore back last month for the first time ever with my period! I hate mixed signals!

My back is so sore just now. lol. I don't know if it's PMS like symptoms though cause I had a sore back last month for the first time ever with my period! I hate mixed signals!

Hi Ozzi

Like me your 6 days till testing goodluck!!
Zx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->