To scared to test

KAT1984

Reaction score
Hi everyone

As the title says i am terrified to test :haha:

I am 14 dpo today and normally i would be spotting brown blood now happens every month with out fail some times up to a week before AF is due sometimes three days.

But i am just so scared to test because i hate seeing those BFN'S they make me so sad :cry:.

So far no sign of AF just lots of milky cm which i think is AF and keep running to the bathroom to check but nothing. The only symptom i have is really sore boobs but i get that anyway before AF so nothing really i had some cramping and backache around 9-10 dpo but nothing else i am so scared to get my hopes up ttc has made me officially crazy :wacko:.

I think i may wait another week just before i test Help lol xx

lol... I could not wait a WHOLE week to test... you are stronger then me!!!

Good luck hun... really hope this is it for you!!!

xxx

lol... I could not wait a WHOLE week to test... you are stronger then me!!!

Good luck hun... really hope this is it for you!!!

xxx

Thankyou i don't think i will last but i just can't bear to see a BFN lol xx

I totally get the ttc sending you crazy, I am with you on that one :haha:

I also could not wait but at the same time understand your hesitation. I would hold off a few days if you can! :hugs:

I totally get the ttc sending you crazy, I am with you on that one :haha:

I also could not wait but at the same time understand your hesitation. I would hold off a few days if you can! :hugs:

Thank you i am going to try i just can't bear to look at another BFN so last months i threw out all the cheap hpt's i had as i knew i would of drove my self crazy lol.

I just really hope it's not just my body playing a cruel trick on me x

I wouldn't leave it a week but maybe a few days to be sure af isn't playing tricks on you. Will be watching this post with interest!

Good Luck.. hope its your BFP..
BFN's def put you off testing :( xx

Still no sign on AF just a lot of cm i actually fell like i had wet my self at one point while i was in play group with lo!! Haha but i am still to scared to test just back from the shops an picked up a cheap one :dohh: x

It all sounds very hopeful for you.... Personally I'd rather know. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you i really really hope so but i have no pregnancy symptoms at all saying that i have no af ones either. I do need to just get it over an done with though as i am driving my self crazy x

Ok girls i caved and tested!!! I was shaking i was that scared!! An i didn't read the instructions properly so i peed on the wrong side :haha: so it didn't work at all but i managed to get a tiny bit more of pee out and on to the sick lol don't ask and it was positive :). A nice BFP yay slightly worried though as i have no symptoms what so ever!! xxxx

Congratulations! Many people don't get symptoms this early. I think I felt pretty normal til 5-6 weeks. Hope to see you over in first trimester soon! X

Congratulations! Many people don't get symptoms this early. I think I felt pretty normal til 5-6 weeks. Hope to see you over in first trimester soon! X

Thank you so much hoping this one sticks crossing fingers, toes and everything else crossed!! Hoping you get your BFP soon!!! xx

Congratulations!!!! Hears to a happy and healthy pregnancy :happydance:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy to read this!!!

xxx

Ok girls i caved and tested!!! I was shaking i was that scared!! An i didn't read the instructions properly so i peed on the wrong side :haha: so it didn't work at all but i managed to get a tiny bit more of pee out and on to the sick lol don't ask and it was positive :). A nice BFP yay slightly worried though as i have no symptoms what so ever!! xxxx

OMG congratulations! How will you tell OH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->