To scared to test

Ok girls i caved and tested!!! I was shaking i was that scared!! An i didn't read the instructions properly so i peed on the wrong side :haha: so it didn't work at all but i managed to get a tiny bit more of pee out and on to the sick lol don't ask and it was positive :). A nice BFP yay slightly worried though as i have no symptoms what so ever!! xxxx

yay!!!!! :happydance: no symptoms is totally normal xx

Oh im so happy to see this.. Congratulations.. sending lots of happiness and health xx

Ok girls i caved and tested!!! I was shaking i was that scared!! An i didn't read the instructions properly so i peed on the wrong side :haha: so it didn't work at all but i managed to get a tiny bit more of pee out and on to the sick lol don't ask and it was positive :). A nice BFP yay slightly worried though as i have no symptoms what so ever!! xxxx

Congratulations! And don't let no symptoms worry you. I didn't have morning sickness until 8.5 weeks. Before that I was just exhausted to all heck and hyper sensitive to smell, but thought nothing of it. :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: I didn't have any symptoms till about six weeks with either of my pregnancy, so don't sweat it. Sit back and bask in the newly pregnant glow without feeling sick! LOL Here's to a H&H nine months.

Thanks girls really hopeing this one sticks!! Really hope that you all get your BFP's soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->