To Stick or Not to Stick - here we go again

So hope this is your sticky one! :hugs:
Congrats!

It definitely looks positive to me. And, like others have said, congrats also on your weight loss! That's something to be very proud of! Hope this is a sticky bean for you! Good luck! :)

How are we looking today missama? xxx

Morning ladies.... not too good. It's lighter than yesterday. Maybe that's my pessimism speaking and it's the same intensity but the fact of the matter is, that it is not darker. IC barely shows an evap-like one.

That coupled with pains and aches in my back and my uterus and how I cried my eyes out twice yesterday for ridiculous reasons mean not much more than that I am surely pregnant right now. This minute but I will most likely stop being so soon.

I am planning not to cry or anything when I start bleeding and accept that I should have never tested not to be in limbo now.

Dan-o, thank you for checking hon, I will test again and post results here.

Bec - I'll email back on monday morning, I can't see work email from home but thank you so much for exisiting retirement for my sake hon!

Tansey - thank you and fx for your bloods.

Pippin - that was a great loss! I saw your avatar on a lose-weight site and was wondering if that was you. Guess not, that lady is not preggo from what I know.

AutumnSky - It's great having you as a CD buddy again hon, you're doing stupendous!

Last but not least cheers for giving it a gander everyone and thanks for the weight loss congratulations, I am proud of it and it does feel good :) Let's consider this one gone untill proof to the contrary that I will post on this thread if it surfaces.

Aww big :hugs: hon and not it wasn't me, I stole the avatar from google so anyone could have it hehehehe. My tests stayed the same over 48 hours and then started to pick up again after that so hang in there. Once again time is the ruler of all humans, which sucks doesn't it! x

I'll keep holding my breath & crossing everything missama. :hugs:

Fingers crossed Ama I really hope it's a sticky!!!:hugs:

Best wishes. Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way.

Best of luck Ama - please let this be the sticky bean xx

:hugs:

Thank you for your concern and nice wishes ladies but all tests are lighter so it's over. Not bleeding yet though although honestly, l wish l do soon and l get to start getting over this episode.

Dan-o l owe you a PM tomorrow hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"