To Stick or Not to Stick - here we go again

Sorry hon. Have you thought of going down the baby aspirin route at all? x

Yeah, had a few months of it Pippin but we are not trying now. Really. We almost dang near prevented last month. Clearly not efficiently enough.

Tests are all BFN today ladies. I am ready for this to be over and I know the longer it takes the worse it will be but such is life.

Thank you for your words everyone, it's nice to have you guys here and I hope you all get preggo and give birth by the time we do the IVF and get there ourselves.

Thanks everyone. Barely been on here. It reminds me they are near-bfn's now.

Question to whoever had this before. I get to bleeding right away with the early mc's. It totals maybe a day of late AF or less. Now I'm still not bleeding, cramping like crazy but not a bit of blood in sight.

I know this can be the Cambridge diet too but when should I get worried?

dont give up just yet as i had negatives and positives for 2 weeks before it was confirmed with my last baby and the fact that your still not bleeding is a good sign,good luck.xx

When was AF due hon? Some people don't get a proper positive until 18 dpo. Doctors for a blood test?

Three or four days ago, maybe more. The ones without a proper one till 18 dpo have nothing till then, not consistently faints and even bfns after bfps, don't they?

if you are late could there still be a chance?

Guess this update goes in here.

After some very energetic :sex: *blush* I've been bleeding dark blood in tiny amounts. I'm presuming this is AF nearly 2 weeks late?

Guess this update goes in here.

After some very energetic :sex: *blush* I've been bleeding dark blood in tiny amounts. I'm presuming this is AF nearly 2 weeks late?

have you done anymore tests???

Sorry to hear that missama, could you have ov'd late this month? :shrug:

No hon, it's a MC... a very very painful one now. In the past few hours a hemorrhage the likes of which I never saw started.... I'll see how it evolves and if it's nothing painkillers can stop I'll go get it checked but it's clear now.

Very sorry to hear that hon. Just a thought.....maybe all the weight you are loosing is affecting your periods? :sex: used to bring mine on when I was a few days late, although I was never 2 weeks late. :hugs: wish I could make it stick for you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->