Toast

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
couple of questions:

what sort of bread do you use?

what sort of butter/marg?

thanks guys x

I use white bread and olive oil spread. Only a tiny bit though. And I cut the crusts off. I don't use granary bread because of the seeds and I hate brown bread so it's never in the house and I doubt Grace could get through a whole loaf by herself!

I use smart bread by Dempsters, it is white bread but I think has some of the whole grains in it. And instead of putting butter/margarine on it I put apple sauce after I've lightly toasted it :) Hannah loves it (and I cut the crusts off as well)

I use just white bread and at first didn't use any spread, now maybe a little bit of butter or my girls love organic strawberry jelly, not a lot though or it could get pretty messy!

Ruby has white bread or whole meal whatever we have in the house to be honest and i spread a little cant believe its not butter on it. Usually cut it into soldiers like u dip in an egg for her xx

I give Alasdair white bread with unsalted butter although he has had normal spread before as he's been sharing with me! I usually just give him half a slice as it is. I don't bother cutting the crusts off for him, he seems to find it easier with them on anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->