today I... add yours..

Hi. Unfortunately i have to join. My heart is breaking I'm miscarrying right now. I alternate btw despartely wanting another as soon as possible and never wanting to try ever again. I have a gorgeous 1 yr old who I'm glad is too young to underestand.

Hey Hunnie so sorry your having to join here...:hugs:

I'm also in the midst of having another MC, I've also had the, "I want to get pregnant asap" to then "I don't want to get pregnant to have to go through all of this again"

It's a form of mental torture. I've resided myself to just taking it day by day x

I'm so sorry that there has to be a forum where we are all suffering.... But I am glad that there is a forum like this that we know we are not alone and have others that know what we are going through. Today I.... Went for my first scan (7wks 6days). My first miscarriage back in 06 ended in MMC, but I had a lot of symptoms. I had a lot of painful cramping and I think I knew something wasn't right. I had to have a D&C. In 08 I had an EMCS and by beautiful daughter came into the world. When I found out I was pregnant this time, initially I was a little nervous and then I don't know who, I think because I had my daughter, that I was naively thinking everything would be fine. This pregnancy seemed almost exactly the same as my DD (apart from more MS) so I had no reason to believe anything was wrong, I went into the scan with my only real concerns being whether LO would measure ok... I was so wrong. Blighted ovum. It was horrible to see an empty sac when I just wasn't expecting it. I'm devastated. I'm so grateful that we didn't tell our DD about the pregnancy, I would hate to have to explain to her. I'm sorry to write all of that. I hope I haven't upset anyone. I just needed to get it off my chest. I hope thats ok.I'm 36 years old and I'm not getting any younger. Now I've taken Misoprostol (vaginally) x2 today and am cramping but nothing happening yet. I really want this over with. I really don't want to go and have a D&C again. Xx

Oh I've had every cliche in the book, I was telling my nan about it yesterday and her reply really touched my heart. I was telling her about people telling me to remember I already have two beautiful girls (like I don't already know!) And her reply was... Em, you know and I know you have two beautiful girls but the babies you lost where your babies whether they graced this earth or not they where still your baby and no one can take that away or replace them, what you feel is grief and you have every right!

How true? Totes true and I really appreciate that :cloud9:

How beautiful is your Nan. I wish so many others could be so kind and understanding.

Hey bubsta, I had a blighted ovum in April, I was 12 weeks and 4 days... I had all the good pregnancy symptoms, no cramps, no spotting... Everything was perfect! I was then query for molar pregnancy, so needed a d&c ASAP.

I was very naive, I've got 2 sons myself, with no problems at all and so I was convinced everything would be fine!... But sadly it wasn't meant to be :(

I've also had another blighted ovum, that I'm currently miscarrying myself :(

I really hope things start for you very soon :hugs:

Hey bubsta, I had a blighted ovum in April, I was 12 weeks and 4 days... I had all the good pregnancy symptoms, no cramps, no spotting... Everything was perfect! I was then query for molar pregnancy, so needed a d&c ASAP.

I was very naive, I've got 2 sons myself, with no problems at all and so I was convinced everything would be fine!... But sadly it wasn't meant to be :(

I've also had another blighted ovum, that I'm currently miscarrying myself :(

I really hope things start for you very soon :hugs:

Oh Babee_Bugs, it's so unfair isn't it. Well it's started with vengeance now. I hate wearing a pad as I'm constantly reminded of my loss (and my OBGYN didn't tell me what to do with my meds once I start bleeding - if I continue, won't they just come out again?) I'm so sorry that you are going through this again too. And yes, I'm also gong through the mental mind games of let's just get this over with so we can try again, and the other way saying, I couldn't cope with the waiting for that first scan all over again for this to happen. I hope our bodies and our minds can be rid of this anguish soon. Xx

Today I'm in so much physical pain I can barely get out of bed. I get up to brestfeed then go backto bed. Feeling thankful for oh and my mom today.

Well spent 9 hours in hospital today, bleeding became too heavy! Passed lots of clots etc..

Had a scan etc and finally passed everything on my own. :cry: still feel like crap though

Yesterday we had the funeral and cremation for our little girl. Words cannot explain how I felt :-(

today I made my kids clean their room and now I am going to clean the rest...going to be a long night! trying to keep busy.

Today... I took my boys out for a bike ride. Was just refreshing to get out into the open playing field :)

Today I let my baby stay up way too late, and snuggled her and my oh and my many nephews at Vancouver, british Columbus spectacular celebration of lights fireworks display and I felt briefly happy again. Cuddles from the six ppl I love the most are magical.

Today I let my baby stay up way too late, and snuggled her and my oh and my many nephews at Vancouver, british Columbus spectacular celebration of lights fireworks display and I felt briefly happy again. Cuddles from the six ppl I love the most are magical.

if there was a love button I would click it!
:thumbup:

Today I took my boys on the father in laws fishing boat, where my eldest caught the most fish, so he got a little reward :thumbup:

what fun! my kids would love to go fishing

Today I worked from home. Started early so I could finish early. Working from home tomorrow as well. Could get used to working from home. If only I could do it every day. Back to normality on Thursday.

Took my boys go karting today, well the oldest he has his own kart...

He was doing fab today, so a very proud mammy x

Today I had electro acupuncture to help with the ivf cycle that I am currently on. Next weekend it will be a yr since our loss xx

Received open mouthed slobber kisses from my one year old after making a kissy face at her and asking where mommys kiss was. This just started yesterday and I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->