today I... add yours..

Took another day off work, finally showered, and did some laundry, it's actually a huge step from yesterday.

Today was my first day back in the office. It was hard. My thoughts were all over the place. Hard to Concentrate. A couple of times I thought I was going to cry, but I didn't. If I wasn't in this current job with deadlines to meet, I wouldn't have gone back yet. Don't normally have much anxiety,.. I've had it today. Gave up smoking the day after I got a BFP. (so... Maybe nearly 6wks ago)... So many times I felt the anxiety today was because I needed a cigarette. I'm not going back to them, but that was the sort of anxiety I had. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day. TGIF tomorrow.

Today was my first day back in the office. It was hard. My thoughts were all over the place. Hard to Concentrate. A couple of times I thought I was going to cry, but I didn't. If I wasn't in this current job with deadlines to meet, I wouldn't have gone back yet. Don't normally have much anxiety,.. I've had it today. Gave up smoking the day after I got a BFP. (so... Maybe nearly 6wks ago)... So many times I felt the anxiety today was because I needed a cigarette. I'm not going back to them, but that was the sort of anxiety I had. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day. TGIF tomorrow.

Well done on stopping smoking xx

Well done on stopping smoking xx

Thanks! So many times in the last week I've wanted to go back, but I won't. I know it's the idea of having one to help stress more than anything else. I know it would taste bloody disgusting! Xx

Today, AF finally showed her face exactly 8 weeks and 2 days after my ERPC. Happy to see it but also not happy that i'm doubled over in pain :(

Today, AF finally showed her face exactly 8 weeks and 2 days after my ERPC. Happy to see it but also not happy that i'm doubled over in pain :(

Almost like a Slap in the face that your grateful for. Pretty unfair isn't it. I just want my slap in the face too. Kinda, lol. Hugs to you. Xxx :hugs:

Bubsta your right Hunnie, it is like a slap in the face, and I'm hoping mine comes soon.. :hugs:

It is a exactly a year ago this weekend that I conceived my pregnancy which turned out ectopic. I then went on to have a miscarriage and have been TTC ever since.
Today I have went to get my eyebrows threaded, bought some hair dye and treated my loely daughters to lunch.

today I was sitting with friends and saying I don't wear dresses cos they make me look preg, and one girl said oh you should get preg again so you can wear them, and I didn't cry or even feel bad, I just picked up and moved on, yay!

today i got off the sofa pulled myself together did the dishes cleaned the cooker mopped the floor and hoovered the living room took my mind off it for a while

Spent the day with my husband. He is seriously, my angel. I do not know where I would be without him.

Today it's the 1st year anniversary of my first little angel... It's been a horrible day :(

I'm having my best friend over for movie night. First time I've seen anyone but family since my emergency surgery to remove my ectopic pregnancy and left tube. I'm hoping it will be a good distraction! I even got up and brushed my hair!

Finished my IVF meds and took the trigger shot.
This day 1 yr ago we found out we had lost our baby and I underwent EPRC op.
Trying to keep up the pma for our IVF/ICSI cycle but now quietly reflecting on our loss too x

Finished my IVF meds and took the trigger shot.
This day 1 yr ago we found out we had lost our baby and I underwent EPRC op.
Trying to keep up the pma for our IVF/ICSI cycle but now quietly reflecting on our loss too x

Best of luck to you!

today I was sitting with friends and saying I don't wear dresses cos they make me look preg, and one girl said oh you should get preg again so you can wear them, and I didn't cry or even feel bad, I just picked up and moved on, yay!

Insensitive remark from your friend. Well done for keeping it together and not getting upset! :hugs:

Insensitive remark from your friend. Well done for keeping it together and not getting upset! :hugs:

thanks hun, she didnt know though it wasnt her fault

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->