today I... add yours..

Today I got my first af and I'm feeling ok and hopeful :)

I though I would resurrect the thread and see how everyone is doing now?

It's been months since I've posted, but I've been following along with everyone's journey through this amazingly difficult experience. Each time I'd see a new name I would say a quiet prayer for the grieving mommy, and the baby they had lost.

I have also counted my blessings a hundred times over. After 2 losses in a row (march and may) I am now 16 weeks pregnant. Miscarriage is impossibly hard and completely unfair. I am so thankful for another chance, and for you wonderful ladies who made me feel less alone during a very difficult time.

@wamommy- this is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing. And best of luck to you and the baby!!!! :)

Today i feel worse than i did a few weeks ago....im also dreading tomorrow....my miscarriage turns out to be a partial molar :-( tomorrow i go to see the extent of it with a scan an a blood test to check my hcg as they haven't dropped...

Not good today x

Today i feel worse than i did a few weeks ago....im also dreading tomorrow....my miscarriage turns out to be a partial molar :-( tomorrow i go to see the extent of it with a scan an a blood test to check my hcg as they haven't dropped...

Not good today x

good luck honey :hugs:

I am in 2ww period keeping my fingers crossed. Testing on 9/2/12. Good luck ladies!

Got cleared from my surgeon a long 4 weeks after having my left tube removed after it ruptured from an ectopic! My hcg is down to 1.6 and my incisions are almost fully healed : ) Now I just have to wait for my period and it's back to trying! I'm pretty happy that my nightmare is almost over!

things have been hard, I just can not come to terms with my losses. I am in the process of naming my princess and I have an appt set up with my other obgyn dr since my current one is a neglectful jerk.

Today i just want my baby poppy back......i seem to be getting worse an can't cope...life is just too cruel....9 weeks since i lost her an im back to sq 1 x

Today (ok, yesterday!) I felt some cramping, like I was ovulating. It's been one week since my D&C and the bleeding has almost totally stopped. It was soooo nice to feel some pain related to good things, not bad! Really hopeful that this means my body is starting to get back to normal and looking forward to being able to start trying again soon.

I had just found out about my mmc when this thread was started. I am much better now however still check out these forums n think about what it was like when I was pregnant. Suppose I'm havin a bad night. Tired from work and emotional ;( x

I just wanted to bring this post back to help those who have had a recent mc.

Today I feel so much better than I did 6 months ago. It is only days from my due date with my loss and im feeling positive.

Today I could also be pregnant again as I decided to ttc again and started fertility treatment 2 weeks ago so currently in the tww. This could be my little ray of sunshine on my babies due date.

Anyway, i know it seems like it will never stop hurting and in a way it will always hurt, but 6 months on I am stronger and ready to face the world.

X

today i realized that in less than a month it will be a year since our angel's been gone. i had gotten better but the closer i got to our due date i september i slipped into a slight depression and started drinking all the time and not caring about my life. then my husband told me nothing was going to bring our angel back and "he" shouldn't see his mommy like this. then he first week of november we found out we were pregnant with our rainbow (hope this doesnt upset anyone) our punkin has honestly saved me from ruining my life. the past four months have been nothing but bliss but anxiety.

long story short, im still healing but my heart is a hell of alot better than it used to be.

Today I ...

Should have a 17 month old and be 8 weeks and three days before my due date. Today I thought about both babies whilst watching a mummy with a baby at the swimming, and my heart hurt a little bit. Today I am hopeful that the little whoopsie I had 5days ago might have made them a little brother or sister. Today I admitted to my boyfriend that I am still not okay. Today I saw a baby sale in asda and got upset.
Tomorrow I will feel much better!

loeylo so sorry for your losses...

Did anything come out of your Woopsi?

baby hopes - Congrats!! Im hoping for a bfp after fertility on Saturday which was my angels due date x

Today i have been able to hold back the tears at work (so far anyway). Only one person in the office knows of my loss and is incredible supportive, but this week i would have been 12 weeks pregnant and should have been seeing my little one and sharing our fab news with the world.

Today i WILL be eating lots of ice-cream and chocolate when i get home

the anniversary of my loss is approaching so i am back reading these and other forums i've been following when pregnant, and after my loss and never had courage to post...

now almost a year later i am better then i was this past spring, although not healed yet. i've been through a deep depression after i've lost my angel, also because people around me didn't know how to deal with it and just went quiet about the whole thing for a long while until i exploded with everybody...
i had hard times around our due date in late october/early november, my bf too, those were emotional days but they've united us despite the struggles we were facing and reminded us how much we loved each other and our baby too...

...unfortunately, our relationship didn't hold for long after that... so now with the approach of the miscarriage anniversary, i am sort of re-living the loss, the loss of the baby, the loss of the relationship, the loss of the chance to have another child with that man i love... the loss of the future not to be...

...it is better then right after the loss, but it is still damn hard. probably if i still had my bf at least i would have felt better. but not today.

Today was the first day I walked back into work. Everybody knows and I couldn't look anyone in the eye but I lasted 4 hours. Feeling normal seems impossible at the moment but at least I am a step closer. I'm not sure how I will cope as my due date gets closer and friends who were pregnant at the same time have their babies

today i woke up, looked at my future without my boyfriend and our baby, and just fell apart in tears. feels like i've died all over again, looking at that emptiness before me.
i don't know how will i ever get out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->