*****Today I am going to *****

caity86

Taking a Break
Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread for all you gals to share what you are going to do to treat yourself today because I think we are all stressed out TTC-ers!!!!! And we need a little pick me up :winkwink:

SO I'll start.
Today I'm going to meet my friend for coffee and go for a pedicure! :happydance:

What are you gonna do ? :kiss:

Today I am going to...

Just have a lazy day and chill with my hubby and wheatbag as AF isnt being kind to me :(

Enjoy your coffee and pedicure :)

Great thread!

Today I will...have a date with my dh. We're going for a late breakfast, a bike ride, and then the movies.

Have fun ladies!

Today I will: take my dogs to the dog park.
Possibly go shopping to go to a bachelorette party tonight.

Today im going to meet my mum from work and go holiday shopping ;) xxxxxxxxx

Today my husband and I are taking my nephew and neice to the zoo and hoping it doesn't rain on us!

Today I got home from work to find hubby cleanin up for me, bless him. so we had lots of :sex: just for fun , not ov-ing , lol, and we danced in the living room to a bit of Norah Jones and had a beer....this ttc stuff is stressful but ya gotta have fun!!

Today i started cutting the grass until mower packed up, sorted some bits out, Played with megan & her toys, now waiting for OH to finish work so we can BD.. Im in the mood for it now lol xxxxxxxx

Today was just a lazy day, Stayed in with the hubby Watched movies and just enjoyed each others company something we rarely have time to do lately

Today i started cutting the grass until mower packed up, sorted some bits out, Played with megan & her toys, now waiting for OH to finish work so we can BD.. Im in the mood for it now lol xxxxxxxx

hehe its all the ttc talk its makin us all sexcrazy! DH actually commented that since we've been ttc our sex life is awesome lmao. b4 ttc we were like 2/3 times A MONTH...now about 3/4 times a week and I am a happy bunny lol

Today I spent most of the morning relaxing, breakfast with DH before he had to go to work and now I am treating myself to a glass (or 2) of my favorite moscato wines :)

Today I spent most of the morning relaxing, breakfast with DH before he had to go to work and now I am treating myself to a glass (or 2) of my favorite moscato wines :)

That sounds lovely, Enjoy! :happydance:

hehe its all the ttc talk its makin us all sexcrazy! DH actually commented that since we've been ttc our sex life is awesome lmao. b4 ttc we were like 2/3 times A MONTH...now about 3/4 times a week and I am a happy bunny lol

haha! it is! He rang on his break and i said not bothered about doing it tonight, He was like oh, ok whatever you want but now im right in the mood for it, its good to keep it going after ovulating, its so much fun. hehe!

i kno lol, I think passion is important in a relationship, keeps things fresh !

I have a bit of housework to do, but I'm going to look round the shops first :thumbup: Perhaps even buy something if there's some nice things left in the sales :happydance:

Today i am going to

Have a relaxed morning and then paint my bathroom =)

xx

Is no one else having to work?? :cry:

Working till 2 then off home to tidy the house!! :dishes::iron::hangwashing::laundry: :happydance:

What can I say I live the high life!

:rofl:

Today I am going to leave work at 5pm. (I have worked 9-7 Mon to Sunday). I am going to buy some nice food instead of scraping together freezer and pantry items and I am going to go to the gym - not to work out but to chill in the steam room/jacuzzi - I can do that because I AM STILL NOT PREGNANT - grr.

Sorry a bit of the tension came out... I am not going to think about TTC once... honest!

Today I'm going to get ready, go to the shop, buy a load of junk food, and then go back to bed and eat it all :)

Today im gonna go out and enjoy the sunshine with Megan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->