Today I cried because ...

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
Just a fun thread to share the Silly reasons why you find yourself crying lately.

I do not want to finish editing pictures, I want to watch tv instead. So I cried and watched tv...

a Huggies commercial came on... gets me everytime!

Because my dinner looked odd on the plate.... Don't ask!!

Haven't cried today, thankfully, but yesterday was a different story.

I had went to the store to pick up two rotisserie chickens. On the way home (with the two cooked birds sitting in the seat next to me) I passed by a large transfer truck carrying TONS of live chickens. They were crammed in the cages and it was so hot out. I couldn't help but think that they must be so miserable... And it dawned on me that they were probably on their way to meet a similar fate to the two chickens I was driving home for dinner. I sobbed for the rest of the trip. Then I got home and ate the chicken anyway.

Fun thread...

Stupid sappy commercials and because I had to watch along wring one hour webinar at work this morning lmao.

Yesterday my eyes filled with tears (I wouldnt let them out lol) when my Mum was telling me a story about how my brother used to get upset about being left at school when he was little lol.

My first pregnancy I cried watching disney films, think it was lion king and dinosaur, thats why I tested cos they don't usually affect me lol.

Xx

My SO text me an essay in which he told me I'd made all of his dreams come true and how happy he is. I cried a lot of happy tears :cloud9:

This is the best thread ever! I saw a similar one on another site.

Mine was a few days ago:
I was driving with DH running around getting things done. We had planned to go to one restaurant for lunch but then I realized we would be by one of my favorite stores with a restaurant inside. I asked if we could go there and he said "yes" without whining or complaining at all! (He hates this store) I cried because I was so happy and I kept thinking how much I love him haha

I took my daughter to school yesterday for the first time for an induction to reception class and I cried when they told us what happens in their day. :haha:

When my OH had to go to work! :dohh:

Omg I'm such an emotional wreck lol. I'm not usually a show your emotions kind of person but the slightest thing has been setting me off :haha:

I had severe morning sickness the day prior. The next day, I felt awesome and was starving. Bought a chicken sandwich and was ready to wolf it down without shame.

And then it happened...like a rated B horror film on Netflix.

...There were sweetened pickles under the bun... :brat:

I burst into a monsoon of tears, and my husband was left with a confused look on his face.

Sweet pickles...bleh! :sick:

I cried last night because I made a bunch of mistakes at work this week. I also cry often because of the bloating/feeling fat.

We told my mother in law that I'm pregnant last night and she cried a little, and then I cried a little. It was an inevitable chain reaction!

I really wanted Subway but OH suggested we had lunch at home. :haha:

My hubby showed up with a snuggle pregnancy pillow!
I cried because it was so cute, and I was so tired.

I went to see a movie with my littles and I was so excited and my toddler was not having it so we had to leave. I. Cried about missing angry birds for twenty minutes in the parking lol. Smh.

Because the texture of broccoli on my dinner made me heave and ruined the rest of the meal... Also I love broccoli and I was quite distraught that I couldn't enjoy it. :'(

Christina Grimmie was shot and passed away. I wasn't a fan but no one deserves that. And she was only 22, felt on the verge of tears all day about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->