Today I cried because ...

I was on the verge of tears last night because I was hungry and dh was picking up dinner. I called to see where he was thinking he was almost home, and he hadn't even made it to get our food.

Then I just cried over a Father's Day commercial, because I can't wait to see my dh as a dad after our crazy long journey to get here, and it's actually going to happen

Cried today at the end of the movie Tangled. DD thought I was insane :haha:

A few days ago i asked dh if he "minded if i had a sip of his milkshake!" He said "why do you ask if i mind, just take some if you want it, you always ask if i mind you taking the car too... i'm not a moster i wouldn't ever tell you no...." So i stared crying and said "i had a really horrible dad who was mean, i don't think you are mean, but sometimes i think i am going to get told off..." escalated quickly... lol hubby hugged me i think he felt bad, i don't know why....

Yesterday I cried because hubby asked me if I wanted to meet his friend with him at the bar for one drink. Then I cried when I said no and he left. Then I cried when he text me asked me if I wanted him to come get me as he wasn't quite at the bar yet. Then I cried when he got home. Dear lord.

I cried because even with increasing my fiber intake and drinking mass amounts of water, I haven't had a bm in 4 days.

I cried yesterday when I looked at DH and realised how lucky I am to have such a loving and supportive man in my life. I cried today because my catch up didn't work :haha:

I cried today watching a funny video comparing two competitive sport dogs. The first dog was amazing and finished very well. I was just overcome with emotion at how proud and happy both the dog and the trainer were at the end... WTF?

I cried today because it's Sunday and I realised Greggs wasn't open and all I wanted was one of their tuna pasta salads!! And I cried at 3am because I was too hot and couldn't sleep! :rofl: hormones driving us crazy! X

I welled up because I didn't have cauliflower cheese with my roast dinner and it looked yummy.... I'm very allergic to cheese.

I cried watching the news tonight. This shooting in Orlando is horribly upsetting and I can't stop crying...

I just found out my aunts dog passed away this morning, and I can't stop crying....

I thought what I grabbed a nectarine but when I bit into it, it was a red plum.... So disappointing. :cry:

Yesterday i cried because my husband said "when you are pregnant....you ARE pregnant!" Referring to my bump size, i cried. Cried today because an autistic girl had a party no one showed up to...

Yesterday i cried because my husband said "when you are pregnant....you ARE pregnant!" Referring to my bump size, i cried. Cried today because an autistic girl had a party no one showed up to...

That's so sad :( people are so cruel!

Huggies are still for sales in Canada and the USA.

I cried because my nan is poorly in hospital but I mean... I proper cried so hubby tried cheering me up by saying if he had my hormones he would be like a crying whale..... well that just made me cry even more and every time he was laughing I was crying haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->