Today I cried because ...

What a great thread! :D

This one is a few days old now, but I cried this week because I bought a new water bottle, and the seal wasn't right so it leaked and I realized I would have to return to the store to exchange it. :dohh:

I cried because one of my favorite characters died on orange is the new black.

Omg! I posted that without even thinking! I'm going to edit it! I'm sorry!!

I just cried reading this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 11
Omg! I posted that without even thinking! I'm going to edit it! I'm sorry!!

I read that and cried!!! I was like "omg give us a few days to watch it!"
Oh well, I am still going to watch them when I have time.

I cried because I didn't throw up this morning. :happydance::happydance:

I cried alot yesterday because me and OH had a huge fall out sat night and he left and didn't come home all day. I also cried when me and my little girl watched a film about a poorly dog and I cried way more than I should have for a children's film.. :haha:

i cried cause i went to pick my husband up from work, but he text me as i was 5 mins into my journey to say he was working late and would get the bus home. For some reason that set me off.

and now as i type this, i feel like crying...

:cry:

I cried alot yesterday because me and OH had a huge fall out sat night and he left and didn't come home all day. I also cried when me and my little girl watched a film about a poorly dog and I cried way more than I should have for a children's film.. :haha:

Hope he came home and you guys made up Hun. I would have been bawling all day if hubs walked out during a fight.

Today I cried because my partner and I had an argument over how to prepare baby formula hahahahaha!

Oooh these hormones! (Just had to let him know that I was right)

Hope he came home and you guys made up Hun. I would have been bawling all day if hubs walked out during a fight.

Yeah we are ok now I was really angry and upset he didn't come home all night and day.. I am feeling really rough with the tired and sickness and to leave me all day with 4 kids.. on fathers day aswel was a bit unfair.. but we are ok now hopefully!

I'm not typically a very emotional person but being pregnant I want to cry at least once a day lol. Today it was because my partner came to bed while I was taking a nap and cuddled me, then it was because my bird wouldn't let me pet him. :cry:

Today I cried because my little boy didn't want me to do bedtime stories... he wanted Daddy to do them! He never wants Daddy!!!! But on the plus side I did get to go and sit and put my feet up instead! :)

There is this new State Farm commercial that gets me every single time. This guy holding his kids at the end of the commercial sitting on a couch saying he won't let them go.... Ah. Too much, all the feels!

I cried this morning because while I was resting last night DH dumped all the towels & clothes with baby's & my fav spring summer clothes in the washer on sanitize & boiled everything into miniature size. A brand new sprinjpg print shirt from Europe that I just got back from being altered is now a size infant 3-6 month.
We had just spoke about reading labels, separating towels from clothing, and what sanitize is for vs cold last week. I feel like he's trying to punish me in some hideous way.

oh 2have, I'm so sorry. That must have felt really rough. I wanted to cry a little for you just reading about it :hugs:

oh 2have, I'm so sorry. That must have felt really rough. I wanted to cry a little for you just reading about it :hugs:

Thanks bella, I'm generally not overly emotional or a cryer but this made me livid and then really upset. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->