Today I cried because ...

I cried today because one kid expected to be drafted in the top 10 of the first round of the NBA draft fell to the second round. Haha.

Sports always seem to get me these days!

Because morning sickness has gotten worse at night. 😢 And my hubby didn't bring me home the food I was craving.

The sight of a jacket potato (that I had wanted for days) made me gag. No dinner for me. :cry::cry:

Because morning sickness has gotten worse at night. �� And my hubby didn't bring me home the food I was craving.

Omg, getting food you're craving is my TOP priority :haha:
I am being very serious! I might cry to if I was restricted!
Tonight i want a borrito fresh from this amazing mexican place. Pulled whatever ...chicken, steak, pork, fresh doughy borrito, cheese, beans 3 different kinds, salsa, guack, hot peppers. Mmmmmmm!

I only feel sick when I haven't eaten frequently enough so I always have something at my fingertips.

So today I cried because we went to my cousins final dance recital and there were 3/4 year Olds on stage in little mickey mouse outfits and they were so adorable I was tearing up...

My yogurt was a fruit at the bottom. I ate half the top part upset at the taste and when I scooped from the bottom I was so excited I started to cry.
My hubs was staring at me the whole time.... He was like, do you need a hug? Lol

In response to someone teasing me just a little about something that didn't even matter, I started to feel just a tiny little bit upset. I tried to say "this is starting to upset me, can we change the subject?" But before I made it to the end of the sentence I was bawling my eyes out :dohh:

I cried today cause hubby told me to go lay down and not to do the dishes:blush:

I cried today telling my husband who was away all weekend how bad morning sickness was kicking my butt.

I cried because DH is on a out of town job and has to stay overnight for the first time since I've been preggers and when he told me he was having my fav restaurant for dinner while away :/

I'm dying for some Hungry Jacks (the adds have been on all day). It's take away night too so I was super pumped, until hubby informed me he will be working late and I don't drive so I can't have it :( Have to settle for Maccas but I think a part of me has died :cry: I'm actually blubbering right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->