today i discovered hell is a place on earth and it is only going to get worse...

So sorry for you loss. I kinda no what your going through. I lost my dd at 19 weeks and I choose the D&C because I personlly didn't think that I could handle giving birth to my baby like that. And my doc and I discussed my options but I still wanted a d&C because I wanted to know that my dd and the placenta came out perfectly so it could get tested. It was the right descion for me. Good luck!!

BMR3

I am in Canada as well and the hospital took care of ALL the arrangements. She was cremated, and they did the memorial service. I just had to show up :flower:

I am so sorry you have to join us though. It alwasy breaks my heart when new people join because I know the pain... we all do and wish no one else ever ever EVER had to feel that :cry: Anytime you need someone to hold your hand to make it through another day, we will be here :hugs:

I also wanted to add, when discussing my options about going home and letting my body miscarry naturally I asked what do I do sit on the toilet? My doc said that was an option but she suggested for me when I thought it was time for the baby to come out to lay in the bath tub. She said that way I would have less contamination for testing.
Wishing you luck!

BMR3

i'm going to call in the morning and am considering having lily cremated and possibly keeping her in an urn.. i don't know.. it's all so morbid.. i'm not good at death..

Usually when a Baby is already gone before you deliver the Hosp pays for it and everything is Free....If the Baby is Born after you Deliver then you have to pay..

I'm sorry for your Loss...it is so unfair and I feel you on friends and family having their babies everyone had their baby I'm the only one who Lost mine :cry:

My heart hurts for you, please do your best to stay strong.... im in somewhat of the same situation,my amniotic fluid is at 3 and i am 21 weeks. Ive seen 3 OB's and a Perintaologist theyve all said the same thing. All I can do is wait. the emotions we as mothers go through, through these tough times are almost umbareable. Ive read a lot of poems and others stories. they somewhat help a little but nothing will take the pain away. Keep your head up

My heart hurts for you, please do your best to stay strong.... im in somewhat of the same situation,my amniotic fluid is at 3 and i am 21 weeks. Ive seen 3 OB's and a Perintaologist theyve all said the same thing. All I can do is wait. the emotions we as mothers go through, through these tough times are almost umbareable. Ive read a lot of poems and others stories. they somewhat help a little but nothing will take the pain away. Keep your head up

Hun I will be praying for you :hugs: Viability begins at 24 weeks so if you can make it til then baby still has a fighting chance :hugs: :hugs:

Hey girls, I'm in the hospital now, we've been waiting for lily to be born, but so far there's not much happening, cervix is open, they said they can see some tissue on its way out. They gave me the pills to jump start it... Hoping they work. I just got admitted for the weekend. :(

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this, I am thinking of you :hugs:

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this.

The ladies on this site are all amazing, please know that we are all here to help and support you in any way that we can.

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Oh I've only just seen theis thread, just wanted to wish you lots of love, I hope it goes as peacefully as possible for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope the hospital sorts out some kind of memorial for you so you can have some closure. Huge hugs xxx

Been here over 24 hours.. Two doses of the pills and nothing, I'm considering dnc at this point. I just need to be assured by the hospital that I will get lilys remains. Its so much to handle

Been here over 24 hours.. Two doses of the pills and nothing, I'm considering dnc at this point. I just need to be assured by the hospital that I will get lilys remains. Its so much to handle

Oh I'm so sorry this is going so slowly for you that's the last thing you need. Do whatever is right for you just make sure you get all the info you need before making a decision. Keep us updated, I really wish I could do something more to help you xxx

have now been kicked out of hospital, they needed my bed.. they sent me home to do it here.. but i'm feeling a little more comfortable with the whole thing now i think. so worn.. so emotional.. ugh. they said the doc would call me monday morning to see what can be done at that point if lily hasn't come along yet...

I am sorry you are going through this. I am so sorry for you loss. Please try not to do D& E . I did it in July , my biggest regret!

I am sorry you are going through this. I am so sorry for you loss. Please try not to do D& E . I did it in July , my biggest regret!

isn't the d&e different from the d&c? i'm so confused

isn't the d&e different from the d&c? i'm so confused

I am thinking of you and praying also, I am so so sorry you are going through this :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
You DO NOT have to get a D&E and yes they are very very different. When you are 15 weeks or more the only alternative besides giving birth (I gave birth) is a D&E, the baby is just to big for a D&C, but you are at 12 weeks so you have plenty of time to either get a D&C or naturally .
Don't be confused you do not have to get a D&E..
XOXXOO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

coping.. started passing some.. tissue today.. it looks like stuff is going to come out in.. pieces.. i'm a little bit hurt.. i'm scared still.. i'm hoping theres.. enough to have cremated..but i'm ready for this to be over.. what the difference between d&c and the d&e??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->