today i discovered hell is a place on earth and it is only going to get worse...

I'm not sure hon, didn't want to r&R, but maybe have a read through the sticky at the top of the miscarriage section called miscarriage myths or something like that, I'm pretty sure it covers everything you need to know, not just myths. I read it a while back and it covers all sorts of procedures, as well as what to expect at different gestations - it may help you I think.

Wishing you the gentlest time possible. xxx

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. It's not right and no mother should lose her baby.

I am going to be blunt here and hope that I don't upset you as I really don't want to. If you have a baby that is 10 weeks size you will NOT get any ashes from her. Even with stillborn babies sometimes you get nothing back as they are so small but in a 10 week old whose bones are not formed there will definitely be no ashes.

If you want to see your little girl after then do not have the D&C. The way they do them mean that you can't see your angel after.

Not sure how it is in Canada but over here the hospital arrange a service once a month for the lost babies and cremate them all together if you chose to or you can chose to arrange your own funeral. We buried Isabella and the funeral home charged us nothing. The only cost was the £600 for the plot at the cemetery.

Again, I am really sorry for your loss. These shouldn't be things we have to consider.

i've already spoken to the hospital and they said if they do the d&c i can almost definitely get the remains back to have them cremated. thanks for your help though.

unfortunately while i found the sticky helpful in ways, it didnt tell me anything new i couldnt find online.. for natural miscarriage i found out more through a friend.. the d&c is still very confusing to me.. but i think i understand it better now.

i am hoping we can sort this all out with the hospital on wednesday at my appointment

i've already spoken to the hospital and they said if they do the d&c i can almost definitely get the remains back to have them cremated. thanks for your help though.

unfortunately while i found the sticky helpful in ways, it didnt tell me anything new i couldnt find online.. for natural miscarriage i found out more through a friend.. the d&c is still very confusing to me.. but i think i understand it better now.

i am hoping we can sort this all out with the hospital on wednesday at my appointment

I am so very sorry you are going through this..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Please ask if they will be viewable. I don't want to upset back after a certain stage they cannot get your baby out whole. You will not get any ashes back at this stage even though you can have her cremated

it's alright with me if i cannot get ashes back, i just dont like the idea of her.. rotting.. *shudders* but, i'm still going to have an urn.. just as a memory.. and it looks as though is have started to finally pass tissues.. not sure she's in there or not.. very confusing time. thanks everyone you're all just wonderful with how you treat men.. especially since even though my mind was moving into second tri, i know my baby wasn't and i can't imagine how hard it must have been to have to hold your baby.. though i think i wouldve liked to.

it's alright with me if i cannot get ashes back, i just dont like the idea of her.. rotting.. *shudders* but, i'm still going to have an urn.. just as a memory.. and it looks as though is have started to finally pass tissues.. not sure she's in there or not.. very confusing time. thanks everyone you're all just wonderful with how you treat men.. especially since even though my mind was moving into second tri, i know my baby wasn't and i can't imagine how hard it must have been to have to hold your baby.. though i think i wouldve liked to.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am really so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

this should say treat *ME lol.. oh boy.

and thanks sweetheart.. moving on somewhat is the goal now<3

this should say treat *ME lol.. oh boy.

and thanks sweetheart.. moving on somewhat is the goal now<3

:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I completely understand the extra emotional anguish of knowing that you can't TTC. Not that you want or will ever replace the angel you just lost but not even having the option to try to conceive is an additional blow.

My first miscarriage was with someone I loved very much. We were in a very difficult relationship and were separated at the time but I very much wanted my baby regardless of the circumstances. After I lost my baby, of course I knew that the situation wasn't the best to bring a child into so I was somewhat relieved. The fact that I knew we would no longer be together intimately was hard because he was the man I loved and now I had to mourn the loss of my child, my relationship, and the future I thought we might have had.

I wasn't sure if I would ever fall in love again at the time and could not image wanting to conceive with anyone else. Three years later I knew differently. I did find love again and married. We were pregnant only 2 months after we were married. I was ecstatic...he wasn't. He eventually seemed to come around and then the worse thing imaginable happened. I lost my baby at 15 weeks just a little over a month ago. Even though I married, my husband and I don't see eye to eye on whether to have kids or not so I feel similarly to how I felt after my previous loss. I try not to think about TTC'ing because I know in my heart I would try in a heartbeat but my husband is so against it. I don't even know if it's best for me emotionally since I'm still processing losing my baby boy.

I'll pray for you because I know you are in a tough spot emotionally.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I completely understand the extra emotional anguish of knowing that you can't TTC. Not that you want or will ever replace the angel you just lost but not even having the option to try to conceive is an additional blow.

My first miscarriage was with someone I loved very much. We were in a very difficult relationship and were separated at the time but I very much wanted my baby regardless of the circumstances. After I lost my baby, of course I knew that the situation wasn't the best to bring a child into so I was somewhat relieved. The fact that I knew we would no longer be together intimately was hard because he was the man I loved and now I had to mourn the loss of my child, my relationship, and the future I thought we might have had.

I wasn't sure if I would ever fall in love again at the time and could not image wanting to conceive with anyone else. Three years later I knew differently. I did find love again and married. We were pregnant only 2 months after we were married. I was ecstatic...he wasn't. He eventually seemed to come around and then the worse thing imaginable happened. I lost my baby at 15 weeks just a little over a month ago. Even though I married, my husband and I don't see eye to eye on whether to have kids or not so I feel similarly to how I felt after my previous loss. I try not to think about TTC'ing because I know in my heart I would try in a heartbeat but my husband is so against it. I don't even know if it's best for me emotionally since I'm still processing losing my baby boy.

I'll pray for you because I know you are in a tough spot emotionally.

i'm so sorry you lost your little boy. he really was a gorgeous little thing as i can see in your picture. i'm so sorry your husband doesn't wish to TTC... my ex boyfriend didn't want kids. so i left him. not having kids is not an option. i plan to do it myself next time. IUI seems to be my best bet<3

I'm so so sorry for your loss.

Thinking about you and sending big hugs :hugs:

Hi Sweetie!!!

Just checkin' in on you!! Sending loves and hugs to you .... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4