Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

My friend called her son Noah. I didn't like it at first but now I really like it, it so suits him too. He's so cute!

Today i heard an old favorite of mine... Raina... and remembered how much i love it! Would prob be my first choice... if OH hadn't dated a girl named Rain! Grrrr!

My miden name was Reyner... sounds similar but with no rain?

my DH and siblings : Vincent, Glenn, Merryn and Fergus... I was also friends with a Danalyn, and I know a Summer Angel and an Altlanta Georgia :( also know a Tiylor... I like kinda pretty/elegant/old fashioned names tho....oh and I'm Lindsay Paige...

My face girls names are Pyper, Paige and Jordan. My SIL is pregnant the same time and told me she likes Piper also (spelt diff) .... Not happy.... Like Carter and Connor for a boy.

For weird names I went to school with a Ziggy (girl), Wings (girl) and Sven (boy) all siblings and felt sooo bad for them ... Def hippy parents

Also heard of twin boys named Benson & Hedges so mean and also has anyone heard of the poor little girl in Hawaii called 'Tallulah does the hula in Hawaii' she grew up and had to go to court to get her name changed or something that is just cruel!!

Candida on Come Dine With Me

Isn't that thrush/yeast fungus??!?!!?!?

Chele I saw that too lol It is such a ridiculous name!

Today I heard the name Rory and thought racing car (but I still kind of like it!)

Today I also heard the name Tate for a girl and thought it was a bit weird that it was a girls name but the girl was so beautiful and cute she pulled it off :lol:

Today I heard the name Rory and thought racing car (but I still kind of like it!)

Today I also heard the name Tate for a girl and thought it was a bit weird that it was a girls name but the girl was so beautiful and cute she pulled it off :lol:

I love the name tate!

Chele I saw that too lol It is such a ridiculous name!

Seriously, you'd change it wouldn't you!!

I would change it ASAP i most sertainly would do on tele and say hey my name is Candida :dohh:

today I heard the name Galatea (gal-uh-tay-uh) and I think it's epic

Epic is one word for it :haha: i would have used hideous! lol

Today I saw the name Geraint and everytime I need to say it, I have to think about how to pronounce it. (It's ge-rint, ge - pronounced as 'GET' without 'T', rint - rhymes with PINT. The emphasis is on 'ge': GE-rint)

I feel like I contribute a lot to this thread. However, I work in a call-center and deal with the "general public" everyday. Therefore, I hear a lot of names. Sometimes they're "place names" and I like them.

Today I heard the names:
Isis
Iris
Cohen
Payson

and they caught my attention.

Cohen is apparently a suburb of Austin, TX (?) & Payson is a city outside of Phoenix, AZ.
I like them, but would probably never use them.

Iris & Isis were sisters, I would never do that to my daughters.

I also work with a guy named Felix... I really didnt like it in the beginning but the more I hear it, the less I dislike it. I would never name my son Felix though.

Payson is also a city in Utah, my hometown! I have thought about using it before lol.

Today I heard the name Imogen and thought it sounds like a gorgeous intellectual name, I actually am considering it for my baby :D Elissi was another name I heard and thought it was cute :)

Tuesday I started reading this thread. Today I finished! Lol!

Years ago I heard the name Columbus and thought "be serious!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->