Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Actually Kade was a name for a little boy I heard a while ago. I was like, what? to start with but it's okay really.

Today I heard the name Beatrice and thought it was a fantastic name - maybe I'm biased seeing as it's my new niece's name :D

I work in a hospital (the ER) so I see a LOT of weird names.

This week-Orangejello (o RON ja low) and Lemonjello (la MON ja low). They're twins. Their mother said she saw the names on a website (they're 2) and HAD to name them that. mmmk then. Had heard of them before, but didn't believe until I saw with my own eyes.

Avery Anna- a new born was named this, and I love it.

Jamekaka. (pronounced "jamie ca ca). Another newborn. The mother had to ask her mother (the grandma wasn't over 40 and the mom was 15) "how did i say I want to spell it again?"

i have a friend who named her children by looking at a atlas,
she has a
vienna (girl)
roma (girl)
kaymen (boy)
india (girl)

i love her names but personally wouldnt use them i like traditional names xxx

Today I heard the name Kiana and I think it's gorgeous!!!

Omg! I cant think of a name to post...but i was jsut reading thru and the dislikes are hilarious..way to pass by the time at work! lol! keep em coming!

Yesterday I heard a little girl being called nirvana! And I thought hmm wonder who her parents are a fan of! :wacko:

Then I thought, maybe she said ivana. Then realised either name would be just as bad!

Today I heard the name Macy Grace and I thought it was lovely. Her mom named her that because it reminded her of "Amazing Grace". Macy was a miracle baby.

Also hear the name Jamin. Not sure how I feel. It's a biblical name.

I work in a hospital (the ER) so I see a LOT of weird names.

This week-Orangejello (o RON ja low) and Lemonjello (la MON ja low). They're twins. Their mother said she saw the names on a website (they're 2) and HAD to name them that. mmmk then. Had heard of them before, but didn't believe until I saw with my own eyes.

Avery Anna- a new born was named this, and I love it.

Jamekaka. (pronounced "jamie ca ca). Another newborn. The mother had to ask her mother (the grandma wasn't over 40 and the mom was 15) "how did i say I want to spell it again?"

Does she really like oranges and lemons? haha poor kids.

Jamekaka....wow. poor thing.

my OH likes the name Road for a girl. I hate it.

Today I heard the name Oliver and I think it's beautiful!! Must check with OH to see what he thinks lol :)

Today I heard the name Sian for a girl, and she was such a pretty little girl. I love it!

today someone at work has got their daughter in the office with them (its a no no but the boss isnt in)

and shes called Niamee and they say it Neem, its unusual and cant decide if i like it or not.

Today i heard the name Iris and i really hate it :/

I seen a lil boy at wic and his name was Caymen , I like it but would never name my kiddo that . I love the name Sawyer ,but my oh hates it :(

There is a lady that does Training for where I work named Tree , I kinda like it . Oh and I picked out the name Whisper for a girl . I like Whisper Sage but he hates the name Sage .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->