Today I went shopping and I bought...

I went to our local farm shop and bought cherries, strawberries and raspberries. First time there and a bit disappointed as their website said loads of local produce, but there wasn't. Their apples were from Chile! :nope:

Then to Sainsburys where I bought a newspaper, Starbucks coffee, baby bubble bath and some Moët and Chandon champagne (reduced to £24 from £31!). Champagne is for my fifth wedding anniversary next week. :happydance:

Apples aren't in season during summer?

Happy meal for lo £2.39
£240 on getting car fixed but its still broke so im angry about that.

New Look: 2 cardigan's - 1 black/1 grey (me)

Asda - 2 Disney dvd's & a top for DD

Tesco - 3 tops for DD & a car air freshner

Also £15 petrol

Diesel hoodie and tee for me. Clothes, nappies and a toy for Raffy.

I went to our local farm shop and bought cherries, strawberries and raspberries. First time there and a bit disappointed as their website said loads of local produce, but there wasn't. Their apples were from Chile! :nope:

Then to Sainsburys where I bought a newspaper, Starbucks coffee, baby bubble bath and some Moët and Chandon champagne (reduced to £24 from £31!). Champagne is for my fifth wedding anniversary next week. :happydance:

Apples aren't in season during summer?

A bit strange! I'll ask them about it next time I go.

Theres a good website called eattheseasons :)

Well, I hit ikea for lightbulbs and came out with mirrors for Alex , pink rope lights, picture frame....

Thought the day was over but ended up back home with a Peppa Pig figure set(jeez Tori hasn't stopped playing with it) sweets and an overdoor mirror

(Yep I do have mirrors in my house, just not ones at Alex's height :haha: she loves to sign in front of them)

(yesterday) Morrisons - squash, dog food, wipes, fresh cream cake

I got a small bag of Doritos and a lolly. Doritos are my magic cure for sickness, and I was feeling vile.

went to cafe nero with ivy and my sis so i got an iced americano for me, an iced latte for my sister and a babycino, gingerbread man AND a yoyo fruit for ivy the little princess :haha:

A Yankee candle and car freshener £8
Some bits for me and Tori out of Claire's Accessories £20
Things out the Apple shop - let's not talk about that... Ouch

https://i.ebayimg.com/t/NEW-WOODEN-CHRISTMAS-THOMAS-BRIO-ELC-COMPATIBLE-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqZ,!n4FBWW7i(4wBQqNK)UyR!~~60_58.JPG

And dominos pizza :blush:

new handle for my toilet haha it had crappy plastic one when I moved in and when flushed last night it snapped off

wood filler and normal wall filler

for scarlett-
3 pairs of jeggings
2 pairs of leggings
a cardigan
pink jelly shoes

me
2 bikinis
and my boyfriend bought me a giraffe onesie (I'm obsessed with anything giraffe) xx

Pub lunch!

And a special app for Alex :)

Power Rangers figure
green Hunter wellies (the rain is coming back :cry: )
Picnic food for tomorrow (trip to kelburn castle)
New whisk

yesterday i bought:
Guinea pig cage £60.00
Mr Bean cupcake toppers £2.50
haircut for Matthew £6.00
Ice cream and cake £4.50
Flowers £3.00

£20 petrol
£10 on coffees and cakes in John Lewis
£6 on a lighty up windmill from the In the Night Garden live show for Daisy
£3 parking
£7 printing photos out in Boots